Michael Jackson's New Album Should Be Titled As ? an Opportunity for You to Suggest the Title

Jerin

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's New Album Should Be Titled As ? An Opportunity For You To Suggest The Title For Michael's Next.

Michael Jackson's New Album which is all set to release later this year is getting finishing touch. All the producers including Red One, R Kelly , and others have confirmed their production with Michael Jackson and , are giving their final touch for their respective tracks with MJ. The new album is likely to feature some completed tracks along with the some tracks which Michael Jackson couldn't complete due to his sudden tragic death .

The label under which the new album would come is still unknown. But Sony Music, Universal are in talks with Jackson's Estate.

The best titles will be selected and will suggested to Jackson's Estate . If the fans wants a particular title then I am sure that the Jackson's Estate will agree with the title suggested by the fans.

The fans of Michael Jackson who are out here and reading this article ,can make their own title and post them in the comment box at the bottom of this page.

More At
http://aclnk.com/ar2695687

I very much doubt this article is real - the grammar is awful.

Plus recently will.i.am has said he is uncomfortable releasing their tracks, RedOne is in talks with the Estate to release the songs for charity only and R Kelly didn't actually do any work on the album (but after Michael's death said he'd like to help finish it).

And the title will, I'm 100% sure, will be the same as a track. They wouldn't stop doing title tracks.

the title will already be decided because it will be a title track just like the others so maybe something like " on my anger " , "soldiers entrance " ?

how about.....My life was cut short because Murray is a Murderer........sorry guys....:cry:.....this is just so unfair.

HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book II. :lol:

I want a one-work title track like Thriller, Bad, Invincible, Dangerous etc.

this feels so wrong :(
i wish he was here.
im looking forward to "new" music if it's true
but it wont be the same. :(

i really only care about stuff like this if it's something michael has chosen himself...
miss him so much and hate to think of new albums or whatever without him here. it's just so wrong imo

i really only care about stuff like this if it's something michael has chosen himself...
miss him so much and hate to think of new albums or whatever without him here. it's just so wrong imo
feeling the same way
sad-052.gif

i wish he was here.

Cheer up, despondency is a deep sin
Mike would never want us to spend the rest of our lives in depression because of his passing. Let's just wait for the new album. We have a chance to enjoy his amazing creations, isn't it great?

I wish the title would be meaningful, not just "The Future" or "7even"
For example, Queen's last album was released 4 years after Freddie Mercury's death and it is titled "Made In Heaven" after the same-name song. I think it would be nice if there are any unreleased songs with suggestive titles like Never Can Say Goodbye that can give album a name

i wish he was here.

I agree. Michael was a perfectionist when it came to songs, putting the finishing touches on, deciding which songs he wanted on the album. It just doesn't feel right, an album of his released without his approval. :( I'll buy it all the same, of course.

Back