Michael Jackson's Burnt Hair Goes Up For Sale

are they for real? Wow, i have no words for this. this is disgusting and sick. they should be ashmed of their selves. and To the persons that buys this, he/she should also be ashamed

This is getting to be so boring. Are we still surprised that this kind of thing keeps happening?

Agent M;3216115 said:
Michael Jackson's Burnt Hair Goes Up For Sale

by Deidre Woollard (RSS feed) Jan 27th 2011 at 12:01AM

bddd4f7d.jpg

It's been 27 years since the fateful day when Michael Jackson was burned while filming a Pepsi commercial. On January 27, 1984, Michael and other members of the Jacksons were filming a commercial for Pepsi at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles when, during a concert scene, explosive pyrotechnics accidentally set Jackson's hair on fire (video is after the jump). Jackson suffered serious burns to his scalp and he never fully recovered from this injury. It is said to have led to his addiction to painkillers. Jackson received a $1.5 million settlement which he donated to the Brotman Medical Center which had treated him after his injury.

A Small Piece of History is selling hair from this sad moment. Executive producer for the Pepsi commercial, Ralph Cohen, was among the first to reach Jackson when his head was burning and he threw his jacket over Jackson's head to help extinguish the flames. The lots feature hair that measures just 1/16 of an inch and is on a display card. There are limited, multiple lots available and purchasers can request lengths to suit. Lots sell for £149.99.

Michael Jackson collectibles have risen greatly in value since his death. Last year, a sequined glove worn during the Victory Tour sold for $160,000.

http://www.luxist.com/2011/01/27/michael-jacksons-burnt-hair-goes-up-for-sale/
http://www.asmallpieceofhistory.com...ident-legend-entertainer-king-of-pop-for-sale

how sick :puke::puke:

That's disgusting. I can't believe people anymore. Not only is it disturbing that it's being sold, but also disturbing that there are idiots out there who will want to buy it for craploads of money. It's sickening. I wish we could stop these kind of things from happening...

The MJ Estate says they have it on their radar already.
and will take action against it.

Back