Michael Jackson wrote a Novel

i cannot imagine Michael writing about death or obsession about death.
it's not him - he was obsessed about life :yes:

i can imagine him writing a novel about children or magic of life and creativity. something that would inspire you and move to the new level

that would be wonderful:D:yes::yes::yes:

i know Michael wrote a second part for the Moonwalk and he talk about the trial and more...maybe this is what they are talking about...

I doubt this book is real. If it is, it is intellectual property that would belong to MJ's estate. No publisher with any sense is going to touch it and risk a lawsuit. I think I will take this with a Huge grain of salt.

i think someone is just making thi up to earn it of money upon publication, aint convinced!!

Guys, don't judge so early. At least it's keeping his legacy alive. Plus it's another thing to add to my 'Great things MJ can do' list.

It was already quite clear to me Michael could do that. I have Dancing the dream, and the poems and pieces in that are so good...they could be a story.
Moonwalk...what about that? :)

that sounds suspicious ,but it would be great to read his novel if true,HE is a all-round talent,a real genius

Well apparently MJ did some classical music as well...have not heard anything from the estate about that...I do believe it is true...if there is a book out there, I would not be surprised.

I think this must mean like a diary thats in a novel's form..? Like an autobiography thats a novel.

Back