Michael Jackson Vacations With Brett Ratner In Today's Daily TwitPic

Pascal09

Proud Member
http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/11/1...ns-with-brett-ratner-in-todays-daily-twitpic/

Posted 1 hr ago by Adam Rosenberg in Daily TwitPic

It's been months now since the untimely passing of Michael Jackson. Yet somehow, he remains very much a part of the public consciousness. Part of that is the documentary, "Michael Jackson's This Is It," which collects the pop legend's final rehearsal footage. Not only did the release trigger the flood of Jackson memorializing anew, the doc itself notably doesn't ever explicitly say that he's left us.

What's interesting about all of the personal remembrances to have surface is the picture that they paint. Jackson was famously reclusive in his later years, trailed by controversy and somehow standing apart from the cult of celebrity, even as he sat at its pinnacle. Only through the recent doc and the memories of his family and friends are we now getting a picture of the man behind all of that mystery. Brett Ratner is one of those people Jackson was close with, and he's been sharing generously on Twitter for some time. The latest, today's Daily TwitPic shows us the "Rush Hour" director with Michael, Chris Tucker and Jackson friend Al Malnik in Acapulco for Ratner's birthday.

P.S: i like MJ's style. What a gansta. lol

the pic comes from nancy malnicks facebook page that had all the kids on them

*Sighs* Michael, Michael, Michael. Silly, beautiful boy. You. are. missed.

PS - Thanks, Pascal. First thing I clicked on this morning. Couldn't think of a better thing to wake up to and start my day with. Truly made my heart happy. =)

With more and more unseen footage being released ever so constantly, It sort of eases the pain...Its like MJ's still here. Makes me smile when I see these, hope there's more to come. =)

AMEN!!!!!!!

I'm so with you on this. It makes it easier.

With more and more unseen footage being released ever so constantly, It sort of eases the pain...Its like MJ's still here. Makes me smile when I see these, hope there's more to come. =)

My sentiments exactly. Love the picture! Oh Michael.....

Mtv now saying something they knew all along. that MJ sat at celebrity's pinnacle..yet...sat apart from the cult of celebrity. well..i can't get the pic. i guess they took it down..

Hope this is okay to post here. If not, then please feel free to delete it, mods. Just posting here so anyone having trouble accessing mtv.com can see it:

ratnerjacksonacapulco.jpg

I've watched several versions of the "MJ home movies" but have never seen the footage from the Mexico trip they talk about on documentary. Only that cute scene Michael dancing to "Ignition". :wub:
Anyone watched these scenes?

. Only through the recent doc and the memories of his family and friends are we now getting a picture of the man behind all of that mystery.

No, it was there all along if you bothered to look. People just didn't care then..

Nancy Malnik is releasing lots of private photos of the children. They're all over the internet. From her.

I've watched several versions of the "MJ home movies" but have never seen the footage from the Mexico trip they talk about on documentary. Only that cute scene Michael dancing to "Ignition". :wub:
Anyone watched these scenes?
it was never shown it was advertsied as being shown in the programe but the scenes either got cut or they decided not to put them in. i guess they forgot to take the mexico clips out of the up next advert.

Back