Michael Jackson Tops Forbes' List Of Top-Earning Dead Celebrities With $140 Million Haul

I so agree. And it does seem like every single solitary time this list comes out, something really bad happens within a month-Katherine's kidnapping, Quincy's lawsuit, Wade's "stuff", the IRS. I feel like everybody reads this and goes "I want some."

Wonder how many more "Billie Jeans" are gonna pop up now?

It's stupid. and what are they have "them" gonna do together exactly? I think the only song they have in common is "For The Good Times" anyway (which MJ rocked :wub:)

I must say I'm a bit curious what these people were thinking hologram MJ and hologram Elvis would do together on stage:scratch: and why stop to Elvis and MJ? Why not add hologram Lennon to the group :D

Wonder how many more "Billie Jeans" are gonna pop up now?

I'm more worried about IRS as they get their information from media :giggle:

I must say I'm a bit curious what these people were thinking hologram MJ and hologram Elvis would do together on stage:scratch: and why stop to Elvis and MJ? Why not add hologram Lennon to the group :D

add Cobain, Tupac and Biggie and it's a party.

MJ even earned much more than all the alive artists(Beyonce earned 115 million dollars)…Wow…

add Cobain, Tupac and Biggie and it's a party.
I'd like to see Michael perform with Garland. I swear when I first saw him in 69 her spirit had jumped into his little body.
I have to text Liza and tell her to order a Judy hologram right away. Ha.

Since the Immortal tour has ended, don't expect MJ to be anywhere near the top spot next year unfortunately...

I don't know how much Immortal brought in a year, but he's got a pretty big advantage compared to the 2nd place (140 vs. 55 million) so I think he still could be on top next year without Immortal.

Since the Immortal tour has ended, don't expect MJ to be anywhere near the top spot next year unfortunately...

With Authentic Brands taking Elvis global and opening the new hotel, it probably will be closer next year.

MJ One is still on. Also Thriller 3D theatre and blu-ray release will happen in 2015. Also HIStory 3D theatre and blu-ray release probably also next year. Those 2 projects alone could bring $200 MIL.

Back