Michael Jackson to work with Giorgio Tuinfort ?

Why can't Akon and the people that work with/for him keep their mouths shut until projects are finished??? They are always saying the 'can't say much', but they do seek publicity about it time and time again. It gets annoying.

The ones who talk too much end up getting put on the cutting room floor, lol. :lol: They better watch it. :lol:

This is about the concerts right now. When the album comes, it'll come, for now, it's WHATEVER. :lol:

We'll see what happens. But to think about it. It's been 8 years since last album (obvious reasons stopping him) and we don't know when a new album will come so, I can really see that this is his last album as we know it. It won't be his last music effort though. After this album, released this year or not, I can't imagine another 8-10 years to the next one. It will be some new music to that Thriller musical, film music etc.

In the TV Guide 1999 interview Michael said Invincible would likely be one of his last, so it's been on his mind a long time that he will change how he does his projects.

We'll see what happens. But to think about it. It's been 8 years since last album (obvious reasons stopping him) and we don't know when a new album will come so, I can really see that this is his last album as we know it. It won't be his last music effort though. After this album, released this year or not, I can't imagine another 8-10 years to the next one. It will be some new music to that Thriller musical, film music etc.

Back