Michael Jackson to work with Giorgio Tuinfort ?

Gfresh

Proud Member
Giorgio Tuinfort will work with ***** *****!

Producer Giorgio Tuinfort with none other than the world's greatest artist ever to work. I do not know how much is left of Michael Jackon, but the idea alone with the King Of Pop to work is too good. At least for us, because we really grew up with Michael Jackson. Read the piece below .. props to Giorgio!

He did it once with Akon, Gwen Stefani and Lionel Richie, and is also trying to blow life into the careers of Whitney Houston, but that was Spielerei compared to the next project of the Dutch producer Giorgio Tuinfort. The born Surinamese works on the new album of Michael Jackon, as we know from first hand. MJ! ***** *****! The King of Pop! The Gloved One! And may that 27-year-old Dutchman, so something in between tinkering. Frequently, the man who our country from the Lange Frans & Baas B. brought still not tell, except that it is certain that his works are on the album. "The album is in the making," he says. The rumors do Akon, Will.i.am, Chris Brown and 50 Cent too. "It is one of his last albums, so there is extra care and precision to work. If it is not yet clear. But we are definitely a part of the team. We do our best to make something special out of it. "Giorgio was recently Export Prize - because he wrote The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani is so much scandal sold - and if Michael Jackson ever hand shaking. "That was very special. Michael Jackson is a very gentle man. He is everything that you do not expect a superstar. "

giorgiotuinfort.jpg

Translated & source from ; www.puna.nl

I do not know how much is left of Michael Jackon

What is that supposed to mean??

Thanks for sharing.

Hope for him he isn't just a wannabe who intents to become famous by putting his name in the same sentence with Michael Jackson

Hope for him he isn't just a wannabe who intents to become famous by putting his name in the same sentence with Michael Jackson

no this guy is part of Akon's Konvict production outfit. he's legit, and i don't see a reason for him to lie since we know Mike already has his connections over there.

of course, only time will tell if their collaborations will work out. but Tuinfort's work is alright, i like what he did with Mario.

i wish Mike would find proper Dutch soul producers, though. cats like Nicolay, Perquisite or Liquid Spirits. any one them topples the whole pop collective in America right now.

"It is one of his last albums..."

What what WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! :-O

Somebody please explain...

I do not know how much is left of Michael Jackon

What is that supposed to mean??

Thanks for sharing.

Yeah I thought that was a bit off. -_-
Can't say this thrills me but doesn't surprise me. Thanks for posting.

Dutch Producer Working On MJ's New Album?

l15a5375bd019bcd1f73ca8.jpg

According to the website 3FM, the Dutch producer Giorgio Tuinfort is currently busy with Michael Jackson's new album.

The producer could not yet reveal a lot about it, but said this album will be one of the last, so the King of Pop is working on it "with extra care and precision."

Tuinfort recently co-produced "Right Now (Na Na Na)" and "The Sweet Escape" with Akon.

Source: 3FM / MJDreams.net
(Thanks T1JO @ Twitter)​

Re: Dutch Producer Working On MJ's New Album?

He worked with Akon on the (2008) Wanna Be Startin Something' remake.

Personly I hope he and Akon stay away from this new album, but I won't get into that.

Only time will show!

my thoughts exactly

"One" of the last?

It was quoted last month that this would be MJs 'farewell album':

"Vad är det för typ av möten?
”Allt i från skivbolag och annonsörer till potentiella samarbetspartner. Nyligen träffade jag Michael Jacksons management och skivbolag för att diskutera lanseringen av hans kommande farvälplatta"

http://di.se/

The translation:
The CEO says that he's busy talking to people all over the world and that he recently was in talk with Michaels management for the release of Michaels upcoming farewell album.

"Recently, I met Michael Jackson's management and record labels to discuss the launch of his upcoming farewell album"

one of the last ? so even this guy is buying into the whole This Is it story haha

farewell album doesn't sound too good to me! :(

I believe this will be his last studio album,promotion,music videos,tour,specials,performances type thing, he's said he doesn't want to be on stage in his old age and I believe that means albums too.

If wouldn't be surprised if this were his last studio album. Michael is one of those artist that can't just sing....he has to have the whole stage persona and all. Michael is 50 years old. He said he doesn't want to be old and performing on stage and I can very well understand that because I think it is better for an artist to go out with a bang rather than falling all over the stage and stuff like Elvis did. I want him to go out on top.

Besides, he want to produce movies.

Seriously... everything that comes out of Michael's mouth and everything else said about Michael, I take it with a grain of salt... If Mike is serious about letting go of music, good for him, and if he is really working on a retirement album, good for him. But I'm not believing it till I see it LOL

if this is his last album, then im sure it will be a good one, well it has to be a good one, i have faith in michael, but im not sure some of the people he is working with are talented enough or any where near as talented as the people he has worked with in the past. so alot of its success is gonna be down to mike himself, im sure he still knows whats great and whats not. And in knowing its his last (which i hope it isnt, but in case it is) he should realise how good its gonna have to be.
Also my oppinion is that the music industry is so bad right now, there will be like 3 ok songs in the charts at any one time and the rest will be embarassing, i seriously could write better music myself in there studios. So the better mikes album is, the more hes gonna dominate, "somebody needs to put that jolt back into the music industry, and the only thing that can do that is the jolt itself" couldnt have said it better myself

if it is his last .. so be it.

IMO ... dude is simply working the hype machine. If the next CD is bangin', sells and people respond positively ... there will be another. Either way, he will always make music in some form ... soundtracks, duets, collabs etc.

besides, we have all the summer dates and beyond to focus on. why get ahead of yourselves, him and the music & look for drama or despair. Enjoy what we are about to receive to the fullest :zformation:

if it is his last .. so be it.

IMO ... dude is simply working the hype machine. If the next CD is bangin', sells and people respond positively ... there will be another. Either way, he will always make music in some form ... soundtracks, duets, collabs etc.

besides, we have all the summer dates and beyond to focus on. why get ahead of yourselves, him and the music & look for drama or despair. Enjoy what we are about to receive to the fullest :zformation:

I tottaly agree.

And no, MJ will never stop making wonderful music! - He simply can't!

Why can't Akon and the people that work with/for him keep their mouths shut until projects are finished??? They are always saying the 'can't say much', but they do seek publicity about it time and time again. It gets annoying.

Seriously... everything that comes out of Michael's mouth and everything else said about Michael, I take it with a grain of salt... If Mike is serious about letting go of music, good for him, and if he is really working on a retirement album, good for him. But I'm not believing it till I see it LOL

Right. :lol:

Farewell album my azz. :lol:

Back