Michael Jackson The Anti Tour

But why to clown around with something you are not really great at? I don't think Madonna should be an example to follow for MJ. Clowning around with a guitar on stage won't make her a greater musician. (Just maybe for clueless people.)

their's nothing like michael's performances on stage, they are not only unique, but sublime, elegant, enchanting, a gift for the eyes and ears to witness, the greatest live entertainer the world has ever seen, and ever will see.

Freddie Mercury said he only knew 3 chords on guitar. And he made a song out of that in about literally 10 minutes. In an interview he said he thinks it's good achievement that he could make a song on guitar despite his limitations and disabilities.

In live concerts he addresses his ability to play guitar pretty often, for example - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9PZr1OkNj8

I think it would be cool if Michael experimented a bit with drums or something whatever he was fairly familiar with. Just for fun you know. Don't think that would make him any worse.

Freddie Mercury said he only knew 3 chords on guitar. And he made a song out of that in about literally 10 minutes. In an interview he said he thinks it's good achievement that he could make a song on guitar despite his limitations and disabilities.

In live concerts he addresses his ability to play guitar pretty often, for example - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9PZr1OkNj8

I think it would be cool if Michael experimented a bit with drums or something whatever he was fairly familiar with. Just for fun you know. Don't think that would make him any worse.

i agree with you, and didnt michael play piano during the 1992 pepsi commercial of i'll be there featuring young michael performing a duet? as seen below....

i agree with you, and didnt michael play piano during the 1992 pepsi commercial of i'll be there featuring young michael performing a duet?

Can't say about that. TBH I don't think so somehow. If he did then it's pretty cool.

Can't say about that. TBH I don't think so somehow. If he did then it's pretty cool.

i dont think he would get someone to record the piano instrumental before the video was recorded, i think it was michael :)

Michael was a dancer and he would have hated being tied down to an instrument. I mean this a guy who can't resist pulling out a few dance moves for Heal The World

and like what was said before Michael never needed to play instruments just impress some music snobs

Plenty of people have said Michael knew how to play the piano though. I think he said it himself as well, but I'm not sure. Actually now that I think about it, it was one of the Cascio's who said Michael taught them how to play the keyboard.

As far as this topic goes, my list would look something like this...

We've Had Enough
Fall Again
Speechless
Push Me Away
Why You Wanna Trip On Me
This Time Around
Threatened
Best Of Joy
Who's Loving You (Adult)
I'm So Blue
Little Susie
Leave Me Alone

and then Brad Buxer has said that MJ didn't know how to play the piano. It's funny cause some say he could and some say he couldn't. My guess is that he could play but it was very basic

Back