Michael Jackson talks 'Bad,' price of fame in unreleased 1987 interview

Hmmm how about...if somebody records it with a camera? It won't be as good but still better than nothing :)

This man was not of this earth. MJ was so incredible. What a treasure. His warmth, depth, and sincerity is unlike any other. It's so hard to believe he's gone. He should have been appreciated as he deserved to be while still here.

the one ho can watch it - use getFlv - with it you can catch the video and then post it here.

Please!!

Maybe someone can use a screen recorder? I know Screenium is a good one for those on mac, Hulu blocked Canada along with the proxys that used to work. I'd love to see this interview!

I tried some anonymous proxy sites and it didn't work. I always got a message that my Java isn't enabled :/

The proxys won't work, Hulu's gone out of their way to block these. We need someone in the US to use a screen recording program :(

this video and interview are simply mj! he's speaking seriously about his art, his life, and the world, while looking at once unassuming, angelic, flirtatious and HOT (and not necessarily intentionally, btw; besides the lip-biting, did anyone notice his posture in the chair at the beginning of the interview. Oww!)l he clearly shows that he's gentle and meek but very committed to excellence in his work and not to be taken advantage of (yeah, the side-eye glances he gives the interviewer gives evidence to his probably growing suspicion of the media). it even comes replete with common michaelisms like "sometime". :lol: the only thing that's missing is his humor. :(

love ya, michael!

Love it! I remember reading this interview somewhere a long time ago... Glad I got to see him, he's gorgeous. I don't know how to rip it either... Maybe someone with better tech skills can help us?

He looks amazing and answers questions so honestly, you can just tell. I feel like he really wanted people to just focus on his music, and not so much on 'him', yanno? It's all about the music.

I sooo badly want to see it! Agggh. :(
I downloaded the trial version of GetFLV but then realised I can't use it if I can't view the actual interview.:doh:

Nice video, I've never seen it b4.. Oh I love it when he says he recorded the spoken words part to Just Can't Stop Loving You while in bed.. OH Lawd, where is my cold bottle of water.. Aww I miss him..

Yes, people! Stop talking how hot he is there, because it makes us depressed that we can't watch it!!!

Come on!!!!!!!!

Do sth, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!
We want to watch it so bad!

AND WE CAN'T!

Back