Michael Jackson talks 'Bad,' price of fame in unreleased 1987 interview

It was from the EbonyJet Showcase September 1987 (TV show). There was one on youtube but it is no longer on there. This seems to be the last interview before Oprah in 1993, I think?

i can't see it. :/

michael did an interview in 1988(?) in australia (with molly meldrum)

Thank you so much for posting the link. The interview was beautiful and so was he. I hope someone can rip it for you guys out of the country.

Thanx for sharin' never seen it either and I'm not satisfied with world either Mike.

I want to see it :(. I hate it when they restrict people.

I hope somebody can rip this...

Last edited:
Do you like how he was eyeing the man through the corner of his eyes? lol. He was so suspicious of the media then. I wonder why he became more friendly to them as he grew older. If you ask me, that's when they really deserved the cold shoulder.

Can someone PLEASE rip this and put it on YouTube?

Canadians can't view it either :(

Aw...
Thanx so much for sharing

:wub:

thanks for posting :yes: that was amazing. I don't know how to rip/upload but if someone could for all those that can't see it, that would be amazing

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/506mW3mbQ7AiiKa1lGnxyw"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/506mW3mbQ7AiiKa1lGnxyw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

PLEASEE! I BEG you! I want to see it so bad! But I can't because I'm not from the United States! And in Europe we can't see it!!!!!!!!

I wasn't even paying attention to what he had to say. So HOT! Sorry, but wow. I'm gonna watch the interview and actually listen to what he had to say.

is it really an unreleased interview?
It's not unreleased. It's only "unreleased" because in America the mainstream (i.e. caucasians) doesn't acknowledge black (or any other non-white race) oriented programs or media. This was shown at the time.

Back