Michael Jackson Sims 2

mistty4m

Proud Member
I just wanted to share a little of these with some of you, I'm truly a sims 2 junkie I and I do have a great creation of Michael sims in my sims 2 game but his a townie so his free to do what he wish in the game on his own without me controling him.

These creations I found on Modthesims.com and thesimsresource.com , but you can also google search and find even more great creations from sims 2 junkies.

MTS2_Aligeth_968773_MichaelJacksonBeatIt02.jpg

MTS2_Aligeth_975367_MJBad01.jpg

MTS2_Vera_Marina_950366_snapshot_37524a82_175824b0.jpg

MTS2_SavageSim20_1009696_SC2.jpg

MTS2_Aligeth_965587_MJMotown25BillieJean02.jpg

I'll post a few later that I also found that's really good enjoy.

Last edited:
YANA:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
thanks for posting it.it's awesome!

I love the sims!!
I tried making him in the sims 3 and lol let's just say don't ever ask me to make one lol
I went to some sites and tried to learn how to make a custom sim but I'm not good in doing that kind of stuff at all lol
awesome ones though!

I Love the Sims 2... It's become insane since I always end up making a couple with sims looking like Michael and me, LOL

Those are great btw!

It was just a few days or so I had finally gone back and play both my Sims 2 and Sims 3 games. I haven't really played them. Since before Michael had died. I just lost the desire of playing them. I really love those MJ sims. Especially this one:

MTS2_Vera_Marina_950366_snapshot_37524a82_175824b0.jpg

I tried making a MJ sim one time. I was trying to make Michael from the In The Closet video. But I had deleted it because I didn't like the way it was turning out. So I am just going to stick with what I really know how to make. And that is MJ t-shirts and MJ paintings. I have all of the Sims 2 expansion packs. As well as most of the stuffs packs. And in the painting folder I have some of my favorite MJ pictures in it. For my Sims to paint and then hang them on the walls.

as long as it ain't "hey Mr. Jackson" I know many of you seen that one on youtube omg. But any way I like it fams keep it up

I found a few more stuff sims players have created, I know one of you said you design MJ t-shirts in the sims 2 game.

MTS2_Vera_Marina_1002247_forever4.JPG

These t-shirts are from the sims 3 game

MTS2_kuchikisan92_955388_mj2.jpg

MTS2_kuchikisan92_956343_mj1.jpg

MTS2_SavageSim20_988344_pic.jpg

http://thumbs2

Depending on the graphic software your using to design sims t-shirts and adding graphics to them I would suggest this because it help me out a lot.

Mostly what I found myself doing wrong when I first started designing clothing in the sims not learning from the tutorials that teach how to design clothing for the sims game.

But I also found out most graphic software have tutorials on how to make good deisgn ideals. and teaching you what tools to use to create some good ideals.

I use paint shop pro 8 for deigning clothing in the sims game and there are a lot of websites with great tutorials for doing graphics for paint shop pro.

So what graphic software do you use to design.

I just wanted to share a little of these with some of you, I'm truly a sims 2 junkie I and I do have a great creation of Michael sims in my sims 2 game but his a townie so his free to do what he wish in the game on his own without me controling him.

These creations I found on Modthesims.com and thesimsresource.com , but you can also google search and find even more great creations from sims 2 junkies.

MTS2_SavageSim20_1009696_SC2.jpg

the smooth criminal one is ON POINT!!! i :heart: it, squeeeee

I found a few more stuff sims players have created, I know one of you said you design MJ t-shirts in the sims 2 game.

MTS2_Vera_Marina_1002247_forever4.JPG

and i could get lost in this one's eyes, they are SPOT on, so deep and soulful. great great job

I Love the Sims 2... It's become insane since I always end up making a couple with sims looking like Michael and me, LOL

Those are great btw!

lol me too! and i have a child with Mike, he looks like Blanket, so cute :wild:

Okay I understand your point, once you upgrade your computer when you get the money for it then find a great graphic software.

Most graphic software will allow you to do a free trail and download it onto your computer before you make a purchase.

I've tried to but than it usually takes forever and I don't have the sims 2 on my computer anymore:p My brother has the sims 3 on his computer and he told me I couldn't download anything about MJ or download anything to make him:( at least he let me have 2 MJ songs to listen to while playing...

Can you guys post the download links? I have the Sims 3 and would LOVE to download some of these MJ t-shirts and the gorgeous looking MJ sims! I love them! :wub:

I need to install the sims 2 again and add all MJ's. I had a few in the sims in the past but they didn't look as good.

I have sims 2...but it never works on my comp!

I didn't download any MJ sims in both my Sims 2 and Sims 3 games. But I did download and install 3 MJ t-shirts for the guys. For my Sims 3 game. I am going to go back right now. And work on the MJ t-shirts I am making for the adult female sims. For my Sims 2 game.

They're really great! I like the Smooth Criminal one.
I always try to do a michael-sime alike lol They don't come out really good lol
Thanks for posting, guys!

here is my sims 2 Michael. I made him live with Marylin Monroe and of course Prince and Paris. I havent made Blanket yet, but my computer crashed so I have to begin all over again anyway. Sims2 rulez! I want sims 3 too! :D

snapshot_73702cb9_53773fd4.jpg

snapshot_73702cb9_93773fb6.jpg

snapshot_73702cb9_d377401a.jpg

snapshot_73702cb9_7377410f.jpg

snapshot_73702cb9_53774064.jpg

snapshot_73702cb9_93774085.jpg

Lol I have done sims 3 verison of MJ -although its without any mods or extra stuff (apart from the hat)

smoothmjsim.jpg

Also did a Thriller one
thrillersim.jpg

tho I had to digitally add the hair myself. XD

Back