Michael Jackson should work with Craig David and Chris Brown

cgrimberg

Proud Member
Craig David with songs like: 7 days, walking away, fill me in, 6 of one thing, unbelievable etc
and
Chris Brown with: With you, take you down, wall to wall,say goodby and kiss kiss.

Two artists that creates absolutly amazing songs in my opinion.

ahha that was kind of rude actually. Why ? Because they create great music in my opinion.

noooooooooo lol im sorry dont take it personal thats how i am lol *hug* ?

N CHRISHAS NOT ACCOMPLISHED A THING 2 HAVE SUCH A GREAT HONOR TO WORK WITH MICHAEL HE IS A CHILD...CRAIG...I SWEAR THIS GUY SAID SOMETHIN RUDE ABOUT MICHAEL B4

N CHRISHAS NOT ACCOMPLISHED A THING 2 HAVE SUCH A GREAT HONOR TO WORK WITH MICHAEL HE IS A CHILD...CRAIG...I SWEAR THIS GUY SAID SOMETHIN RUDE ABOUT MICHAEL B4

Craig is singing You are not alone and Human nature on youtube ?

Craig is singing You are not alone and Human nature on youtube ?

yea i know. but theres somethin about him that just doesnt clic with me lol (he has a nice house tho lol) but i know i remember him sayin something

lol, I know he is a fan. He creates great music , thats enough for me. : )

why do artists have to have accomplished great things to work with mike...
craig david is a massive mj fan by the way

I mean, by this logic he should then work with Los Del Rios ! Macarena is one of the biggest hits ever!

You guys surprise me ? Craig David has great and huge hits ? and Chris Brown does wonderful, great music ?

Michael should NOT work with Craig David because he's bland, even when he was a big name. Chris Brown isn't a great talent, and just a bad imitation of Usher who's a bland imitation of Michael.

Craig David has some nice tunes here and there, and is underrated. definitely prefer him over the likes of Chris Brown and Usher.

from his last album, i envisaged an MJ duet on this soulful track reminiscent of the beautiful All I Do Is Think Of You:

Kinda Girl For Me

definitely wouldn't say no to a duet (compared to the options Mike's been considering himself LOL)

is craig david famous everywhere else? Cause here in the U.S. I can only remeber 'fill me in' being on the video channels.

Well he is so and so popular here. But come on, why not work with some more TALENTED (not necessarily more popular) people...

Alicia Keys and MJB are the first that come to my mind.

craig I agree with. He's very talented

Chris Brown? he's a waste of time

ummm, For some reason I'd only like to see mj work with the 'greats'
No offense!

why do artists have to have accomplished great things to work with mike...
craig david is a massive mj fan by the way

because hes a legend, the best there is and will ever be. chris brown is mediocore, he shudnt just work with anybody. how about sum1 wth actual talent, and actuazlly contributes 2 music, like alicia keyes. sum1 relevant

Several people who worked with Chris Brown said they would never ever work with him again. No one of them has had 1 good experience with him. They all call him very arrogante and if he does not immediately get what he wants he becomes furious.

I think IF he has the luck to work with Michael, he will pretend that he is a nice guy...

lol, sorry chaos.

Several people who worked with Chris Brown said they would never ever work with him again. No one of them has had 1 good experience with him. They all call him very arrogante and if he does not immediately get what he wants he becomes furious.

I think IF he has the luck to work with Michael, he will pretend that he is a nice guy...

Really? That's no surprise, actually. He comes across as totally full of himself, to be honest. If that's the case, then Michael REALLY shouldn't work with him. Not only because he's a lame talent, but also because can you imagine him getting all snippy with Michael, lol. I wouldn't put it passed him. Remember when he was bitching about how hard Michael is to get a hold of? Like he was entitled or something, lol.

Last edited:
Back