Michael JACKSON Performing @ the JAMES BROWN ARENA

You are talking like hes going to perform at that arena ? can u please chill ? there is NO reports on this at all. Sorry but its BS. PLZ CLOSE THREAD and yes title is VERY misleading.
wow i was just posting pics of what he nodding about gosh why do you have to be so mean

Close this stupid crap, sorry but why do you keep posting pictures?
like i said to him
Your youtube account says trellmj?...
um its many trell in the world
thats not me
only 8.500 seats ?? - NO WAY !

He won't do that.

the INTIMACY PEOPLE GOSH

PEOPLE PLEASE STOP BEING RUDE I DONT LIKE RUDE @ ALL
im just posting pics of the arena on what michael nodding to omg

if im meant any harm to any one for sharing my thoughts on what mj said to me im sorry and about the title im sorry plz stop bringing that up
I CANNOT CHANGE THAT TITLE
MODS CAN YOU CHANGE THE TITLE PLZ!!!!!

Sorry, I was in no way trying to be rude or anything like that.

All I wanna say is I higly doubt MJ will perform at such a small arena.

im not really understanding the point of this thread...im a bit confused. i'll close it for clarification and maybe sr. staff can open it back up...*scratches head*

I can understand the arena is too small for MJ's own show, but I can see him makin a surprise guest appearance at another artist's show and payin a tribute to James Brown (RIP) together. We all know or at least have heard of the impact JB's had on MJ and many others (soooo many), so if he ever performs at the arena, that's how things will go.

Dude...some of your topics are so damn retarded! lol...It's also obvious that you are the now banned poster "trellmj"...The blatant misuse, and incorrect use of the English language in your posts readily confirms that. As well as your YouTube account name.

dude...some of your topics are so damn retarded! Lol...it's also obvious that you are the now banned poster "trellmj"...the blatant misuse, and incorrect use of the english language in your posts readily confirms that. As well as your youtube account name.

oh you need help dude
trellmj is not me
you are ignorant

Back