Michael Jackson Official 2014 Bravado 18 Month Calendar Available for Pre-Order

I got this calendar for Christmas and I have to say the pictures are very poor quality. It looks like someone took pictures of printed photographs and used those for the calendar instead of the original images instead. Just look at the picture from the inside of the invincible booklet. You can see someone just took a picture of the inside of the booklet because you can see the staples holding the booklet together. Just terrible.

From what I understand, THIS is the official Michael Jackson 2014 calendar & there are 2 pics in the calendar, one for I believe March & June, & they are THE EXACT SAME pics that were used in both the 2012 & 2013 calendars....I mean...Seriously?!?!? Can't the estate/Bravado add photos that have NOT been used...I seriously wish they would do a better job when it comes to calendars, but at this point in time, it doesn't sound like it to me...
If they continue to add the same pics into more calendars for each year, when they've ALREADY been used in previous calendars, then I'm sorry, but i will probably Stop buying any future MJ calendars after a certain amount of time

Here's the image for the OFFICIAL 2014 Calendar & if you look closely, you'll see 2 of the same pics that were used in both the 2012/2013 Calendars

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ddnjib&s=5#.UkT3oYb_mGE

I have my always but you are right need new pictures.

I got this calendar for Christmas and I have to say the pictures are very poor quality. It looks like someone took pictures of printed photographs and used those for the calendar instead of the original images instead. Just look at the picture from the inside of the invincible booklet. You can see someone just took a picture of the inside of the booklet because you can see the staples holding the booklet together. Just terrible.
Same. Even though they are gorgeous Mikey photos, the quality is not great. I really loved the Bad calendar - they should get those guys to do the calendar in the future, imo.

another nice one (not official)

41bX4vSryvL._.jpg

511Om1CCStL._.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jacks...sr=8-7&keywords=michael+jackson+calendar+2014

I got my Official Calendar today and I'm quite happy with the quality of the photos ^_^

I got my Official Calendar today and I'm quite happy with the quality of the photos ^_^
Look at the picture of the inside of the Invincible booklet. Someone just took a picture of the booklet! You can see a staple that's holding the booklet together!

Look at the picture of the inside of the Invincible booklet. Someone just took a picture of the booklet! You can see a staple that's holding the booklet together!

Haha what the hell, you're right - they scanned it straight from the Invincible booklet! For some odd reason though I'm not that annoyed... Maybe cos it's somewhat subtle due to the fact it's not only in black and white, but because there are also white lines in the photo as well. Helps 'mask' it a bit. Still, I would expect better.

The other photos seem fine though and I'm quite happy with the visual quality of the photos overall! How very odd though!

Back