Michael Jackson Official 2014 Bravado 18 Month Calendar Available for Pre-Order

I should get 2 calendars before the X-Mas holidays.

Me too. I wonder if any Dangerous or History photos are in it?

Thanks, I'll definitely get this once it's up for sale. Loving the cover :cheeky:

could be :') but it's Victory 30 next year remember ;)

Yes, that's very true & I seriously hope that the estate decides to release a DVD of the Victory Tour, because that is something I'd love to see & to have for my MJ collection :)

Yes, that's very true & I seriously hope that the estate decides to release a DVD of the Victory Tour, because that is something I'd love to see & to have for my MJ collection :)

I'm hoping for a Blu-Ray & Cinema release! the film reels are locatable do I hope they won't go to waste!

I hope it's not another Bad themed calendar. That was last years theme.

From what I understand, THIS is the official Michael Jackson 2014 calendar & there are 2 pics in the calendar, one for I believe March & June, & they are THE EXACT SAME pics that were used in both the 2012 & 2013 calendars....I mean...Seriously?!?!? Can't the estate/Bravado add photos that have NOT been used...I seriously wish they would do a better job when it comes to calendars, but at this point in time, it doesn't sound like it to me...
If they continue to add the same pics into more calendars for each year, when they've ALREADY been used in previous calendars, then I'm sorry, but i will probably Stop buying any future MJ calendars after a certain amount of time

Here's the image for the OFFICIAL 2014 Calendar & if you look closely, you'll see 2 of the same pics that were used in both the 2012/2013 Calendars

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ddnjib&s=5#.UkT3oYb_mGE

exactly, I mean I have around 11,000 Photo's already.. what are they trying to achieve using this same photo? aomething from the vogue PhotoShoots would work a lot better! it's disgraceful that they haven't changed this yet. hope to see a change the year after next.

41q4MUdLDaL._.jpg

81BniCmnTeL._SL1500_.jpg

and two unofficial

510dmRXyj0L._.jpg

71BjqDg2URL._SL1024_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/MICHAEL-JACKSON-CALENDAR-DREAM-CHAIN/dp/1842104721
51qH%2BnIX6LL._.jpg

71ObkTSY7qL._SL1024_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/MICHAEL-JACKS...9465&sr=8-3&keywords=calendar+michael+jackson

wow, never saw that bigger picture from the earth song-single cover. i hope someday these pictures from that shooting coming out.

Last edited:
yes, it is michael. taken around the 1989 time at the end of the tour, around when he met the president and went to the white house.

I always buy a calendar for me and for my nephew D - who is 9 and have loved Michael since he he was 3 or 4

yes, it is michael. taken around the 1989 time at the end of the tour, around when he met the president and went to the white house.

Do you have any other pictures from the event? I can't seem to place it.

Got mine from The Calendar Club a few days ago :D

i'm heading to the shopping center soon enough, they have a big shopping mall where i live. they also have a music memorabilia shop :wild: can't wait for my trust fund, YES!!! ;)

Back