Michael Jackson new move ???

Now thats an excellent move, he definetly debuted that on YRMW. Look at the back at up dancers, they're not doing it right, infact they seem to be doing a different move altogether. I've always wanted to talk about this move but I could never explain it. Thanx for articulating it so well.

no problem,:) but i think the one which was debuted on YRMW is the snow walk perhaps. the sky walk was debuted on VMA 95' on BJ at the end.

BTW,the camel move is a very old move right?

no problem,:) but i think the one which was debuted on YRMW is the snow walk perhaps. the sky walk was debuted on VMA 95' on BJ at the end.

BTW,the camel move is a very old move right?

I was refering to the move where he throws his weight to the left and right on YRMW.

Me 2, the camel walk must be the first one he does on YRMW live. Makes more sense.

Okay, now Im confused again. Which is which lol.

What are the names of the movies he does in the YRMW breakdown in the video with the back up dancers. You know, like when he sorta sways from side to side and then he does a sort of star jump whilst screaming???

Okay, now Im confused again. Which is which lol.

What are the names of the movies he does in the YRMW breakdown in the video with the back up dancers. You know, like when he sorta sways from side to side
Thats the move I'm talking about his NEVER DONE THAT!

Thats the move I'm talking about his NEVER DONE THAT!

ohh yea yes. but i dont think they were Mj moves>>he was wanting to show...I think those were part of the choreography.I guess that the snow walk that was mentioned,we never saw yet..not on YRMW at least...

Last edited:
ohh yea yes. but i dont think they were Mj moves>>he was wanting to show...I think those were part of the choreography.I guess that the snow walk that was mentioned,we never saw yet..not on YRMW at least...

Na, that was most definetly an MJ move, if you look at the dancers, they arent doing the same thing.

That first move is called something with camel but he kinda changed it a bit.
He already did that walk when he was 10 years old (well, kinda)!
It was very cute :D
I'll try to find the video

he does it at 7:10, I know there's a better video of him doing that step but I can't find it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USsPvSbUbDI

Found a better one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x31yCGMspIg&feature=channel_page
at 1:33

on the first youtube video you posted at the end it looks like he's doing a moonwalk at the end almost :eek: in the early 70s, obviously not but still

Na, that was most definetly an MJ move, if you look at the dancers, they arent doing the same thing.

yea it might be an mj move,but no one knows for sure.but of course its not the snow walk cuz it doesnt resemble the name.

I think it does, the way he almost falls, balacning with his arms, because it is snow, you know what im saying?

I think it does, the way he almost falls, balacning with his arms, because it is snow, you know what im saying?

lol yea thats what i thought in the begining,but a there is no walk in it....lol so...

anyway i hope he can show us something like the moonwalk,An illusional dance.IT might be sooo hard but in the end, its MJ we are talking abt.:D

Anybody know how to do that camel walk or hows it called (he do it in You rock my world ) ?

Or can somebody make tutorial of it and pout it at you tube :D
Would be cool !

Back