Michael Jackson Leaves Animals Out of the Act

I wrote this in another thread regarding PETA.

PETA needs to back off. Michael had people at Neverland taking care of those animals. He was. unfortunately, even being sued at the time by someone who claimed to have been hired to take care of them and was not getting paid. And the guy ended his claim still being friendly toward Michael. So how does this abuse/neglect crap make sense? People need to wake up. Michael is not this evil man they insist that he is.

PETA also needs to learn to blame the right people for the right mess. I'm already sick and tired of them going after Michael every time there is some issue with the animals that are no longer his. Once those animals were out of Michael's hands and into another place, it was the owner of that other place that had 100% of the responsibility to handle them with care. How was Michael supposed to know whether or not the owner was going to be nasty to those animals? I'm sure if Michael knew better he wouldn't have given those animals to an (alleged) jerk like that. PETA needs to stop badgering innocent people (celebrity or not) and go after the abusers themselves. People who USED to own animals that are abused only after they are moved to a new home and away from said former owner don't count for villification. Period.

Exactly. They just proved their incompetance when they wrote that trash right there. Morons.

Back