Michael Jackson leaves Anastasia Salon on April 11, 2009.

Is Anastasia Salon a Salon? :lol:
you don't really see MJ in the video but thanks for posting :)

I wonder if he took into consideration all of our ideas for his new hairstyle?? And maybe that's why you don't see him?? It's gonna be a surprise???

oooo hes a makeover, wonder what he new haircut is gunna be like, i hope its different.... Lets pray, maybe we have the curls back :D:D Please god, can we have the curls back!!!!!! :p xx

I wonder if he took into consideration all of our ideas for his new hairstyle?? And maybe that's why you don't see him?? It's gonna be a surprise???

Well if he did read our post about that. I hope it's the type of hairstyle he likes.I still like his hair short enough so it won't get in the way of his eyes because he has such sweet sexy doe eyes(I thought I'll sneak that one in. LOL):D

lol..who says he always wants the attention and to be seen? lol..i didn't see anything. i gotta say..lol..those photogs have good vision. i guess they can see through a black tinted window. i mean there are a lot of Escalades in los angeles. lol.

nobody can comment on him now. lol

Based on the website that salon doesn't appear to be a "hair on the head" kind of salon. Looks like its main thing is hair above the eyes...as in eyebrows...which is VERY important to the frame/tone of your face, btw. You'd be surprised how different your face can look just by reshaping or cleaning up those caterpillars. :lol:

Since he went unseen, I'm guessing he wasn't in the mood for the mayhem with this outting.

Last edited:
:angry: :angry: :angry:...i hate those paparazzi.. ...they should be sent to jail or somethin!!! grrr

Based on the website that salon doesn't appear to be a "hair on the head" kind of salon. Looks like its main thing is hair above the eyes...as in eyebrows...which is VERY important to the frame/tone of your face, btw. You'd be surprised how different your face can look just by reshaping or cleaning up those caterpillars. :lol:

Since he went unseen, I'm guessing he wasn't in the mood for this outting.

yeah..ur right, it does make a difference. it shows just how much an illusion everything is.

and wow..some detectives on this site. lol..i had no idea what type of salon that was.

yeah..ur right, it does make a difference. it shows just how much an illusion everything is.

and wow..some detectives on this site. lol..i had no idea what type of salon that was.

The link is in the first post. :)

Well this was unexpected today. The life of MJ, I'm tellin ya :lol: Anywayz, I hope he enjoyed himself, minus the paparazzo.

The description of the place and the date are both wrong. Paps purposely misinform other paps.
This was on thursday at the doctor's office. They used the underground parking because there were too many autograph hunters and paps. Didn't help much...

The description of the place and the date are both wrong. Paps purposely misinform other paps.
This was on thursday at the doctor's office. They used the underground parking because there were too many autograph hunters and paps. Didn't help much...

I'm curious. How do you know that? I see you are from L.A. Were you there?

Am I the only one to have recognized this fan at 0:39 who was at the front at the press conference... and also at the theater when MJ saw Oliver.

This fan must be crazy LOL

i dunno about anyone else but that video was very unsettling.

umm-hmmm:(....Even the bodyguards sounded annoyed and bothered and they do that kinda stuff all the time...:(

umm-hmmm:(....Even the bodyguards sounded annoyed and bothered and they do that kinda stuff all the time...:(

it's true. however...guarding MJ is certainly different from guarding other celebs. the reality is, that other celebs in hollywood, these days, don't need the bodyguards. at least, from all the vids i've seen of other celebs, there were no bodyguards. other celebs can go out and about in Hollywood. i just saw a pic of Ryan Seacrest with his girlfriend. they were out and about just like anyone else. nobody was hounding them. i saw pics of Rihanna, entering a studio. she was all by herself. she wasn't hounded, tho someobody had to have taken that picture.

Michael is a different story. but i have to give props to MJ's guards. they seem really good at what they do. but they sure are taking a beating, doing it.

Last edited:
damn that video bothered the hell out of me. just back the hell up damn.

Am I the only one to have recognized this fan at 0:39 who was at the front at the press conference... and also at the theater when MJ saw Oliver.

This fan must be crazy LOL
i don't get it, that fan to u is crazy yet ur the one who pointed them out and where you've seen them? i don't think it's fair to generalize

Back