Michael Jackson Issues Statement Regarding Participation in a Jackson 5 Reunion

MsSnoop

Proud Member

Last update: 7:39 p.m. EDT Oct. 30, 2008

LOS ANGELES, Oct 30, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Michael Jackson's spokesperson, Dr. Tohme, in response to recent rumors regarding Michael's participation in a Jackson 5 reunion, has issued the following statement from Michael Jackson:
"My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we've certainly shared many great experiences, but at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them. I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon."

SOURCE: Scoop Marketing

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/...d=news_view&newsId=20081030006649&newsLang=en

Copyright Business Wire 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
I PLAN TO SHARE IN CONCERT SOON omg Michael please be real , we are dying here for you...

Okay, 2 things:

1. I guess this means Jermaine will no longer tout that possibility. That door has been officially slammed shut. I hope he got the memo.

2. Did he say "in concert soon"? :unsure: Did I imagine that? *reads it again* Tell me ya'll see it, too. *pinches my own cheeks, arms and arse*

Well, that's flutter number one. :wild:

Flutter number two will come when I actually have a ticket in my hand.

Full flutter will be reached when I actually see those feet gliding 'cross a stage somewhere. Til then..... :girl_sigh:

Thanks for posting.

I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon."

OMG:wild: Having a heart attack right now:wild:
OK now I know we have heard Michael mention this before but some how this statement has got me real excited....especially the CONCERT bit.....and SOON!!
About the rest of the statement...Im so glad he's issued this to stop the rumours....I never really thought this was gonna happen. I love the statement, its short and sweet and gives credit and love to his brothers and sisters.
Thank you Michael.

OMG YESSSS!!!!!!! i cant believe i just read that!!! i actually screamed out YESSS!!! when i read CONCERT!!!! OMG PLZZZZ be true, a concert, he sed a concert!!!! im having a heartatack too janey.... i actually cant believe it!!! GO JACKSON!!!

ALL these new pics and now this... you wait for soo long with nothing... now ALL this... hey i aint complainin!!! keep it comin mike!!! :D :D :D i needa get to sleep for college... well not after reading that i wont be!!!:p xxxxx

He used the word concert and fans in the same sentence ya'll!!!! And he also used the word SOON!!!

SOON YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:punk::punk::punk::punk:

:cloud9:

One rumor ended :yes: Poor Jermaine lol He plans so much. Looking forward to MJ's thing :lol:

THIS IS INSANE!

New material.

New concerts.

Confirmation from Michael Jackson: Affirmative.
Excitement Level: Reaching critical levels.

At least Jermaine means well, or I hope so LOL

wow, he must be confused =/

Notice the MJ's evolutions:

1-He is speaking with us!

2-We'll have concerts!

3-The spokeperson is working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOS ANGELES, Oct 30, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Michael Jackson's spokesperson, Dr. Tohme, in response to recent rumors regarding Michael's participation in a Jackson 5 reunion, has issued the following statement from Michael Jackson:
"My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we've certainly shared many great experiences, but at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them. I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon."

I HOPE ITS ALLL TRUE 8D
I wanna see him live so bad , I could cry right now if I needed too for it to come true. I would skip school to buy tickets xD

Geez.....this certainly is a slap in the face to Jermaine, makes you think that Jermaine should've spoken to Michael before he opened his trap. It seems as if the ALL Jermaine refered to included an imaginary Michael Jackson!:doh:

Anyhoo, the 'I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon'......really got my attentiuon!:clapping:

Back