Michael Jackson - Hold my hand video blocked on officiall mj account on youtube!

It's probably Deepak Chopra claiming he wrote HMH.

Seriously, they need to fix this.

Last edited:
Everytime MJ gets a lot of views something always happens and then his videos have to start all over. His music videos used to have the most views but now a lot of them are lower.

Something similar happened to a Justin Bieber's popular video..but to a copyright claim from MJJ productions.

It took about an hour before the video was brought back.

Good god........this kind of shit ALWAYS happens with basically anything Michael nowadays. I'm absolutely convinced that every single track that comes out from here on out will be shrouded in some kind of controversy.

I don't know why I'm all that surprised since it isn't anything new, but this is really starting to piss me off. This is kind of a different situation though.......an OFFICIAL track being taken off of YouTube?????? WHY?????

What are you guys talking about? there is an official video out for Hold My Hand?

^^^

Not a video. Just the same as on MJ.com

A picture of the HMH cover and then the song.

But the song has been taken down from YT - from the official MJ channel, which is strange.

Its clear and simple to me.

Like they did for breaking news, a short free broadcast on youtube and then buy it if you want to hear it again :)

You'd think they would give everyone a way to buy the song. Still can't buy it in the USA. From what I've heard, it's only available in Scandanavia and Italy (??). Makes it difficult to peak the public's interest, if it's not on YouTube.

Its clear and simple to me.

Like they did for breaking news, a short free broadcast on youtube and then buy it if you want to hear it again :)

Well, I'd totally buy it if I could! I'd buy it 5x, 10x over! But I can't do that if they don't release it in my country! :mad:

[Totally aimed at Sony, not at you. :better:]

Well, I'd totally buy it if I could! I'd buy it 5x, 10x over! But I can't do that if they don't release it in my country! :mad:

[Totally aimed at Sony, not at you. :better:]

it is coming in the US this tuesday so pumped we are going to make this number 1 for Michael 2 MILLION HITS IN 48 HOURS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

PYTnanana;3085479 said:
Everytime MJ gets a lot of views something always happens and then his videos have to start all over. His music videos used to have the most views but now a lot of them are lower.

Loneman1;3085491 said:
Good god........this kind of shit ALWAYS happens with basically anything Michael nowadays. I'm absolutely convinced that every single track that comes out from here on out will be shrouded in some kind of controversy.

I don't know why I'm all that surprised since it isn't anything new, but this is really starting to piss me off. This is kind of a different situation though.......an OFFICIAL track being taken off of YouTube?????? WHY?????

Yes, I agree.
ALWAYS about Michael.

This just arrived from MJNewsAlerts:

HMH Back on YouTube Tomorrow
So yesterday Hold My Hand was taken off YouTube, what the hell right? Turns out it was a total accident
Here's what The Estate have to say,

“The removal of the video from the official YouTube channel was removed by YouTube accidentally in a sweep of copyrighted MJ material today due to the release of incorrectly labeled and credited music on MJStar.com.

That video link was likely the source for MJStar.com’s posting so the IFPI pulled it down in error. This should be straightened out tomorrow and it will then be back up.”

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3085886&postcount=1623

So it's basically MJStart's fault.
Really!!!! :doh:

Now.. how serious us this? Always accidents for Michael Jackson. Always :ermm:

Still is NOT up on MJ's youtube account. They have "Man In The Mirror" up since late last night. They put that video up hours after the IFPI Took down "Hold My Hand"

*sighs..*

Glad to see it back. I remember before Michael passed Thriller was the video with the biggest amount of views, like 70 million or something. Then after he passed it just went crazy with the copyright claims causing a huge amount of videos being taken off. But again glad to see it back.

I know it's so unfair! they also give you the annoying message "This video contains content from blablabla, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Back