Michael Jackson - Hold my hand video blocked on officiall mj account on youtube!

http://www.ifpi.org/

IFPI represents the recording industry worldwide, with a membership comprising some 1400 record companies in 66 countries and affiliated industry associations in 45 countries. IFPI's mission is to promote the value of recorded music, safeguard the rights of record producers and expand the commercial uses of recorded music in all markets where its members operate.

No idea why they took it off though... very strage (and bloody annoying)!

Surely if it is the official Michael Jackson channel then they can't remove it, can they? For me YouTube is getting worse and worse now thanks to all these copyright claims.

I know I was jamming to it and then hit refresh and Bam it's gone.
It had over 1 million views.

Last edited:
This dont sound right SONY better get on this
How can they remove Hold My Hand from MJ officiall Youtube site
STRANGE

Why does this crap always happen to MJ though?! It p*sses me off! No other artist has to put up with stuff like this. :(

This is interesting. If Sony can't even have HMH on youtube without some company claiming copyright, what's going to happen when the album comes out?

wow Sony is a member of IFPI so what a mess up. Contact the estate team - they'll put pressure on SONY to get this back up (hopefully with the original number of hits)

Load of SHIT. If a company files a report, does it automatically get the video removed?

the video has been removed from youtube totally now??? nightmare!!!

this is insane!
in a time when artists dare to proclaim themselves "being someone" in the industry based on click on YouTube videos or friends in FB or the like... what's going on with the promotion of "Michael"?

:unsure:

I just got back home and went to Youtube to go listen to it...and it was GONE!! So my natural instinct after that was to hop on MJJC and see what's going on, and sure enough there's a thread about this. I'm so with you guys on this one, how can they do this?? It's Michael's OFFICIAL channel!!! This video was #1 on the Youtube charts yesterday...why did they wait until it became #1 to remove it??? They did the same thing with Breaking News...I wonder what's going on. Has it been released on iTunes yet?

Have I missed something?? Is the HMH video done and leaked on YT ?

I just got back home and went to Youtube to go listen to it...and it was GONE!! So my natural instinct after that was to hop on MJJC and see what's going on, and sure enough there's a thread about this. I'm so with you guys on this one, how can they do this?? It's Michael's OFFICIAL channel!!! This video was #1 on the Youtube charts yesterday...why did they wait until it became #1 to remove it??? They did the same thing with Breaking News...I wonder what's going on. Has it been released on iTunes yet?

this is really bad.
this give other wanna-bes the chance to say they did better than MJ and love saying that kind of things :doh:
we need this thing out there to have MJ breaking new records, don't we?
Same thing with the iTunes stores

C'mon, $ony!!!! What's wrong with you??
:rant:

(as if we didn't know what's wrong with them :ninja:)

No, it was just a picture of the single cover, not the actual video, but is was on the official MJ youtube page and it suddenly stopped working, stated "removed due to a copyright claim" now its totally gone!

Very Strange!!!

Have I missed something?? Is the HMH video done and leaked on YT ?

I really, really don't get what the f*ck is wrong with Sony? Come on, you guys, get your heads out of your asses! :angry:

Reactions: PCR
Sony didnt block it or claim copyright _but they need to Get it fixed

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by IFPI.

IFPI represents the recording industry worldwide, with a membership comprising some 1400 record companies in 66 countries and affiliated industry associations in 45 countries. IFPI's mission is to promote the value of recorded music, safeguard the rights of record producers and expand the commercial uses of recorded music in all markets where its members operate.

Does anyone know when Sony will release HMH to iTunes in the USA? Seems like they're really messing up this single release--no video, no YouTube presence now, no iTunes release. Most people don't even know about the song, except for fans. And releasing all the Beatles stuff to iTunes now....? Estate what are you thinking?

Sony didnt block it or claim copyright _but they need to Get it fixed

this shouldn't even have happenned!!!
don't they know what they own or what they don't?

:rant:

Back