Michael Jackson: Ever After (picture book for children)

What a wonderful idea. A book that I'd love to read to my niece and nephews :)

i really hope the Estate will not put a block on this, they better approve it, they should realize that these kind of books are that Michael would us fans and also children to have and read... (and not everyone has $$$ for that heavy Opus)

i don't estate have claims over a book? b/c they so many biased books out in stores right now like the new diane diamond called be careful who you love which is a negativly protrayel of mj and the leonard rowe book out's and there's a new negative book out and they haven't blocked these

awwww I love the idea behind the book....its like reading those peter pan books when you were a kid yourself..now our kids will read about our Michael this way, but the different is, this Michael was real and still is. How lucky are we to have seen him in our life time! We lived in his era...We have seen the legend.

I would love to get that book, I would love to tell kids stories about Michael.

i don't estate have claims over a book? b/c they so many biased books out in stores right now like the new diane diamond called be careful who you love which is a negativly protrayel of mj and the leonard rowe book out's and there's a new negative book out and they haven't blocked these

But this is using his image - it's not a biography.

Its a beautiful book but it isn't official so I see the Estate putting a big block on it.

There is no reason for the estate to block it, or if they do so they have to do it for all the books published since june 2009 and who are talking about Michael, specially those who wrote BS like Halperin - Even the Taraborelli book is an unauthorized biography. And all these books have a photo (sometimes several) of Michael.

This book is a wonderful idea :wub: and I think I will order it for my son of seven years old, he does not know english but soon he will learn it at school, I will translate him until he could read it alone.

wow!! looks great! id love to get one for my wee cousin Caolán! im always telling him about Michael, i want him to be a fan from an early age. I wish i had an amazing(lol) big cousin who taught me about Michael when i was 2, unfortunately i only knew about Michael since i was about 11 or so! :ranting:
and of course id buy one for myself hehe

Alyssa_MJ_ireland;2950614 said:
wow!! looks great! id love to get one for my wee cousin Caolán! im always telling him about Michael, i want him to be a fan from an early age. I wish i had an amazing(lol) big cousin who taught me about Michael when i was 2, unfortunately i only knew about Michael since i was about 11 or so! :ranting:
and of course id buy one for myself hehe

aww...what a sweet idea :wub:

Has anyone bought and recieved this book? I am curious how it reads... If anyone has could you post a preview of the insides of the text?
:)

I got my copy of this book yesterday and it's wonderful. It's written very simply, it's for children. It's a brief and very positive bio of Michael, his career and family, and touches on his lonelyness and philanthropy. I bought it for the illustrations--they're beautiful, and capture the essence of the Jackson's home in Gary, Neverland, and Michael's playfull spirit. i don't have kids, I bought it for myself, but I'd give a copy to anyone with children--they'll love it.

Beautiful news:clap:! Michael Jackson is the greatest artist, humanitarian, human being to walk this planet and his glorious goodness and greatness continue to inspire everyone around the world:yes:! He continues to be a true blessing to the world and people all over the globe are recognizing, admiring and honouring this fact ! Thankyou Michael forever for everything...We are so proud of you and we shall do you proud:flowers:! You are forever:yes::flowers::wub:!!!

We've got to keep his legacy a live and the little ones need to know about Michael and what an great impact he made in this world, Everything form his very humble beginnings to the worlds greatest entertainer. The little ones will carry, his love, message and music to the next generation. I applaude those ladies for their efforts.

I just ordered some copies for myself and MJ friends for Christmas - it looks lovely

Back