Michael Jackson Estate -- We Need Help!

I hope that they hire the right people and not just people who have an agenda.....I hope they will hire people who will look out for Michael's affairs properly....Michael worked very hard for every dime he earned.

Not to worry they will take real good care of his money.

:timer: 5, 4, 3, 2, .............................:yes:

Cool.

Thank you.

You know pg3 says MJs business affairs were in disarray and the estate was in a lot of legal and financial problems... so the media were right about that?

Reading pg5 - this is what it's all about, the future generations. 'Foster and encourage a positive image of Michael Jackson and his music that will be relevant to successive generations.'

I didn't know Marvin's Room was McClain's studio ..

Looks like it - pg5. Wow what a dream job.

if the media was right, MJ wouldn't have an estate. so i wonder about it. i see the docs, but...so what...

there are people going out of business every day. MJ never went out of business. there were just 'rumours' and shouting. most likely from people that don't have their own affairs in order. if they're talking about lawsuits..heh...that's not 'dissaray' a word which i missed, there...that's potential theives, on the outside. it's hard to hear shouts from people who were part of their own bad economy. MJ was bad economy proof.

a person can't be non profitable, and still in business at the same time. so all this sounds questionable. MJ simply never went bankrupt in 45 years, several generations and several up and down economies. people always want to improve on a good thing, but not a bad thing. i don't get that. millions of people have gone in and out of business during those 45 years. many artists were born and died, put up their houses, during that time, and died broke. and it was MJ who paid for a lot of their funerals.

i don't know what i'm missing here...maybe i need medicine or somn.

i mean, these lawyers are sounding like they are 'cleverly' saying that they want to make the business profitable..as if the business isn't currently profitable...yet in the same document, they are saying the business is BIG. how is a business big, but lacking in having profited?

hello! comon lawyers..pls eradicate my confusion over your language.

and, to continue profiting in the face of all the antagonism about MJ's business practices, is even more of a testament to his excellency in the business of handling his financial affairs. what..now that MJ is dead, they are asking for help? how come they didn't ask for it, while he was here? i guess they are scared, now that the guy who knew business is no longer with them.

Last edited:
Michael Jackson's estate needs young, talented, self-motivating people who didn't pay attention to the news in 2004-2005.

Lawyers for Jackson's estate have just filed legal docs asking the probate judge for permission to hire people to run Michael Jackson's business.

Specifically, the estate needs co-executive and creative directors.

According to the docs, "With the proper executive and creative management and leadership, the opportunity exists for the MJJ Business to become one of the most profitable companies in the music industry."

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Specifically, the Special Administrators Branca and McClain have asked the judge to authorize John Branca and John McClain to serve as co-executive and creative directors.
So specifically, it looks like Branca and McClain will be hiring themselves as co-executive and creative directors.

And if you check out the motion discussed in the Michael Jackson Executors Want 10% thread, you'll also see that their salary should be 10% of the estate's proceeds.

TMZ is kinda confusing.

Last edited:
I just hope that the right people get chosen. Michael deserves to have people looking after him, not trying to get what they can out of him which is what usually happens.

if the media was right, MJ wouldn't have an estate. so i wonder about it. i see the docs, but...so what...

there are people going out of business every day. MJ never went out of business. there were just 'rumours' and shouting. most likely from people that don't have their own affairs in order. if they're talking about lawsuits..heh...that's not 'dissaray' a word which i missed, there...that's potential theives, on the outside. it's hard to hear shouts from people who were part of their own bad economy. MJ was bad economy proof.

a person can't be non profitable, and still in business at the same time. so all this sounds questionable. MJ simply never went bankrupt in 45 years, several generations and several up and down economies. people always want to improve on a good thing, but not a bad thing. i don't get that. millions of people have gone in and out of business during those 45 years. many artists were born and died, put up their houses, during that time, and died broke. and it was MJ who paid for a lot of their funerals.

i don't know what i'm missing here...maybe i need medicine or somn.

i mean, these lawyers are sounding like they are 'cleverly' saying that they want to make the business profitable..as if the business isn't currently profitable...yet in the same document, they are saying the business is BIG. how is a business big, but lacking in having profited?

hello! comon lawyers..pls eradicate my confusion over your language.

and, to continue profiting in the face of all the antagonism about MJ's business practices, is even more of a testament to his excellency in the business of handling his financial affairs. what..now that MJ is dead, they are asking for help? how come they didn't ask for it, while he was here? i guess they are scared, now that the guy who knew business is no longer with them.

I agree, Michael Jackson is the one responsible for the continued profits, dead or alive not these "good friends" Branca & company. The media and others wants us to wrongfully believe MJ was near destitution before June 25, 2009. Now today John Branca "saved the day"; that's BS.

Specifically, the Special Administrators Branca and McClain have asked the judge to authorize John Branca and John McClain to serve as co-executive and creative directors.
So specifically, it looks like Branca and McClain will be hiring themselves as co-executive and creative directors.

And if you check out the motion discussed in the Michael Jackson Executors Want 10% thread, you'll also see that their salary should be 10% of the estate's proceeds.

TMZ is kinda confusing.

That's exactly what they will do (memories of Sam Cooke)fattening their own pockets.

Questions:

(1) How much did the Michael Jackson and the Estate earn for 2009?

(2) How much did the children & mother Katherine receive from their (2009)allowance?

(3) How much is the 10% $$$John Branca and company are now filling their coffers?

:timer: 5, 4, 3, 2, .............................:yes:

Back