Michael Jackson Estate -- We Need Help!

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's estate needs young, talented, self-motivating people who didn't pay attention to the news in 2004-2005.

Lawyers for Jackson's estate have just filed legal docs asking the probate judge for permission to hire people to run Michael Jackson's business.

Specifically, the estate needs co-executive and creative directors.

According to the docs, "With the proper executive and creative management and leadership, the opportunity exists for the MJJ Business to become one of the most profitable companies in the music industry."

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Great for his children!!!! I want his businesses to become the most profitable for his heirs/long time beneficiaries sake!!

I could recommend several members from this board to be the good managers...., I dont want to name them... not to be subjective...

that's hard to believe. i'd really have to see a link to that..and..see the lawyers' faces as they say that.

It really sounds great... imagine, MJ fans have the possibility to get a dream job, but... it is now a new level of being a MJ fan = to participate on developing of Michael Jackson Legacy.... officially and directly from/for MJ Estate...

If true,I'd like to see smart & creative ones to bring Michael's art out properly.

Michael Jackson's estate needs young, talented, self-motivating people who didn't pay attention to the news in 2004-2005.

:brow: Jerks.

Anyway, if this is true, I'd be interested to know more about the positions they are looking for. It says co-executive and creative directors...They really need creative people. They could do big things.

Lawyers for Jackson's estate have just filed legal docs asking the probate judge for permission to hire people to run Michael Jackson's business.

Specifically, the estate needs co-executive and creative directors.

According to the docs, "With the proper executive and creative management and leadership, the opportunity exists for the MJJ Business to become one of the most profitable companies in the music industry."

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Where is the contact info?

:brow: Jerks.

Anyway, if this is true, I'd be interested to know more about the positions they are looking for. It says co-executive and creative directors...They really need creative people. They could do big things.

If this is true (and I guess it must be, since this is such a big deal, that they surely need more heads :)), then it will be great for anyone involved, especially if s/he loves Michael. But I think that will not the first requisite LOL :lol:... thouh it should be!!! ;)

If I had the qualifications, I would definitely look into it. Good luck to those trying out for jobs. I hope they'll hire intelligent people who will help to ensure Michael's company will remain sucesful.

They should look within his family...more specifically TAJ JACKSON. I think he would be a good and trustworthy choice.
anyone in the family will have pressure put on them by ppl with agendas. needs to be ppl with no connections

is this story legit

for any legal story coming from TMZ I would say it is legit. Last week during live chat they introduced their staff and there's 3 people on the staff whose sole job is to wait outside the courts and gather information, attend hearings etc about any legal documents being filed and/or hearings about celebrities.

Does that mean whoever gets the job can help decide what gets released in the future?!

Does that mean whoever gets the job can help decide what gets released in the future?!

That is the question i was about to ask.

I can see Gaz going and applying lol.

If this is in deed true then think of the possibility for new concerts to be released,new songs to be heard. If this is true. Then who ever applys will be a voice for the fans and can ask the questions we all need and want answers to... This could be very good.

Cool.

Thank you.

You know pg3 says MJs business affairs were in disarray and the estate was in a lot of legal and financial problems... so the media were right about that?

Reading pg5 - this is what it's all about, the future generations. 'Foster and encourage a positive image of Michael Jackson and his music that will be relevant to successive generations.'

I didn't know Marvin's Room was McClain's studio ..

Looks like it - pg5. Wow what a dream job.

Last edited:
I hope that they hire the right people and not just people who have an agenda.....I hope they will hire people who will look out for Michael's affairs properly....Michael worked very hard for every dime he earned.

Back