Michael Jackson doing press interviews?

78784523.jpg

^ The lil bit at the bottom :lol:

keeps gettin better and better!!!1

ok i think we can defo say the old Michael is gone and the new approacable one for the press i add is here!!!!

my god thats where mjj news went, can u subscribe to his tweeters then?>????

thanks myserygirl , spot on!!!

wonder who else then???

Thanks for the update. We will know how the interview turns out when it is published. I have zero faith in the media, so I am going to be extra picky with the interviews MJ is doing with the medi. I do like the fact that he is doing this, but I hope he is careful and that he is with someone he can trust that is a witness if some journo fool starts writing crap.

they person that said this, also said all interviews where very positive, i believe if mike justs talks about music and shows, etc , they wont give him hard time, plus i think londell is at heart of all this, and he has great ppl round him now, ppl that truely do care!!

Wait...CNN has an interview with Michael as well? Wow. So this new issue of NME comes out on Wednesday so we'll know what its all about then, although the wait will be killer. Now that we know what's goin down and what dates MJ will be performing, each day seems to go on forever! lol

IF this NME interview is positive (and we won't know 100% until it is published, unless someone here has already seen it) then this is a massive turn around.
I read NME for years and it was always full of negative and insulting comments. It really wasn't necessary for them to put a negative spin on everything but they did. I wonder why there has been a change!?

Prob cuz of the demand of MJ at this point....If they throw a positive interview with Michael in their issue, it'll sell a bunch just because Michael is on the cover of the mag.

Two interviews? Wow:wild: Can't wait to read and hear what he said. We'll see how the interviews went, but I believe it was overall positive and brief. Maybe I'm a lil bit too optimistic here, but I have this hunch about that:)

I'm too wondering when the CNN interview will be aired and available online?

I just wish they would stop that W***o word :angry:

it doesn't look like the rubbish NME got some exclusive

they even used the pics from the press conference!

CNN is so rude, why did he pick them do an interview??

Maybe he wants to be friends with them!

If the stop talking rude, he will gain even more popularity!

I think MJ wants the media to be with him this time - NOT against him!

Hopefully that means he will do many interviews and stuff like that!

Back