Michael Jackson documentary avoids the hype

Wouldn't it be nice if they played thison TV this year instead of the same garbage??

OMG yea! So sick and tired of the same programming. This doc being shown would be a better tribute to the man. I snatched the DVD up soon as I heard it was available. I proably was one of the first people to get it straight from Nimmer yrs ago? I wasted no time. MJ was a very smart man for filming that awful family while they praised him, before they turned against him for money. Once the Jury saw this it was literally GAME OVER among other things!

Here is more information about the Docementary and petition
to request the estate to approve it so it can be released to TV

@lovelightmagic said:
In support of Mr. Larry Nimmer's documentary entitled "The Untold Story of Neverland.", we're asking people to embrace this endeavor. Mr. Nimmer's documentary is a very positive one for MJ. Please help Mr. Nimmer's documentary get televised.

Please read this as background information: http://mjjjusticeproject.wordpress.com/2011/06/20/the-untold-story-of-neverland-campaign/

After you write your letter to mjjjusticeproject@gmail.com, Please sign petition and pass it around:
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?33425&1

"There is nothing that can be done when we raise our voice as one"~Michael Jackson.

They won't show it because they want people to think that he's a child-molesting weirdo, not the nice, beautiful singer and dancer we knew.

I got the DVD in late 2009/early 2010 and It's wonderful. At the end of the video, there is message from fans around the world (Nimmer had asked fans to post videos on YT about how they felt about the coming MJ concerts--late 2008/early 2009) to Michael. I participated in it and to hear the other fans is very nice.

L.o.v.e.
Romi

They won't show it because they want people to think that he's a child-molesting weirdo, not the nice, beautiful singer and dancer we knew.

exactly. Its a waste of time.the agenda has gone on for years.from books refusing to be published or stocked to programes like this.those in control of what the public get to see and read will never allow it

Back