Michael Jackson denies skin cancer report!

And if you guy's remember, during that last RUMOR about the flesh-eating disease, the bogus reports said that was the reason MJ was visiting the doctor's office, i.e. treatment for flesh-eating disease. Now he is visiting the doctor's office for skin cancer treatment. PLEASE!

They are so untruthful, that they are now overlapping their stories.

not to divulge into his health BUT vegas and la are b ad for ur damn skin. vitiligo or not. it's just drying and the smog. so hmpf....he gonna do shows, he wants to look awwwwwwdachaaaaaaaaaaaaain...

I think this is Frank Dileo who's somehow making these headlines. If they write he has a cancer what does it really matter if the truth is he has not. It's just publicity stunts, I think.

A few have already made the rounds........and I'm sure we'll see plenty more!

I swear they don't wanna see Michael triumph with these shows and will do everything possible to make Michael look bad.

BUT they will fail!

MJ will come back stronger and better than ever!

I hate those liars. They were not fed Michael to bury and break?
He outlives them all. Michael loves, and it angers them. :tease:

I am just so fucking DISGUSTED with these.....cough cough....news sources, i don't even wanna call them news sources, i call them criminals!!!!!

Does NOTHING go too far for these assholes? Certainly not....unbelieveable. It's one thing to say he wants to buy this and that...or to say nonsense about exotic animals at his O2 shows. It's almost stuff that you can laugh about...cause it's so ridiculous...but making up stories about horrible diseases....it's just SICK SICK SICK!!!!!

DIE ....The Sun and all those other CRAP!

I'm glad as well nothing is really wrong with Michael. I take what rag mags say with a grain of salt. Michael looks good and seems happy he's going to be doing the concerts...I say leave him alone and let him work.:doh:

Look at what they did to Farah Faucett and the inconsideration that hospital employee did to her. People are just heartless today regardless.

There was a breif segment on THE INSIDER just now with LaToya.
She was asked by the reporter how Michael was doing with his "skin cancer".
LaToya replied, with a puzzled look, "He doesnt have skin cancer."

*end segment*

There was a breif segment on THE INSIDER just now with LaToya.
She was asked by the reporter how Michael was doing with his "skin cancer".
LaToya replied, with a puzzled look, "He doesnt have skin cancer."

*end segment*
lol. good :yes:

Here's the Vid of Latoya denying the reports about MJ having skin cancer.

The guy's like "Latoya, how's your brother Michael doing with skin cancer?" and Latoya's like :huh: "He doesn't have skin cancer" and the guy's all :unsure: "well that's what was reported that he had" and Latoya just :mello: :scratch: "no he doesn't have skin cancer..."

So not only did Michael's team deny the story, but his own sister didn't seem to have a clue about this cancer that her brother supposedly has. Surely if Michael had cancer or any life threatening illness, his family would have known LONG BEFORE Ian Halperin.
I still can't believe how stupid the media are for buying Ian's garbage. Didn't he loose ALL credibility when he said Michael was struggling and dying when there is video footage of Michael walking around town PERFECTLY HEALTHY?! or did they just conveniently forget about that? LMAO at the Sun's two page spread covering Michael's cancer. What a waste of paper....

My tv isn't functioning, so I just watched online a celebrity show (it was aired yesterday). And as you can imagine, they did not mention the audition video at all, they only talked about the skin story and then showed La Toya (it is too funny how they always run to La Toya if sómeone spreads a new health rumor regarding brother Michael). Poor thing, they never ask "how are you La Toya" (or "how are you Liz").

Anyway, they said Michael is awaited on Thursday in Cannes at a fashion party. The source isn't reliable. Could someone investigate whether Christian Audigier will be there. I mean, it could be his birthday bash. I think it rather takes place in the USA.

good that MJ doesn't have skin cancer. however i did think it was weird when ellen interviewed pamela anderson a while ago on her show and ellen asked about MJ and pamela said something like 'oh, you know, vicodin and skin cancer' - weird

I was talking to a family friend yesterday and he was INSISTING that Michael had skin cancer..it was doing my head in. I argued WITH A GROWN MAN for a bit then he said 'Well he has got skin cancer' and I just shut up - grrrrrr

Not only does MJ have skin cancer, but he bathed in goats' blood in Botswana to cast a curse on Steven Spielberg!

Not only does MJ have skin cancer, but he bathed in goats' blood in Botswana to cast a curse on Steven Spielberg!

He also sacrificed 45 cows, wears nappies/diapers, and is suffering from 200 illnesses, including Emphysema and some flesh-eating disease. :smilerolleyes:

These rumors are good. They are publicity for the shows. Keeps the shows peoples minds. MJ can defo prove this rumor wrong by just putting some great shows on.

Back