Michael Jackson denies skin cancer report!

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
A spokesman for Michael Jackson is denying a report the singer has skin cancer, insisting he is in "the best of health."

"He is great," Dr. Tohme Tohme told the Daily News on Saturday.

"He's in perfect health ... he doesn't have any diseases whatsoever."

Britain's Sun newspaper reported Saturday the "Beat It" singer has cancerous spots on his body and pre-cancerous cells on his face.

The paper said Jackson was diagnosed last month and has been told the condition is treatable. Tohme said the report was just "not true."

"He is in the best of health," he added.
:timer:

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...er_but_comeback_concerts_still_on_says_r.html

Last edited:
omg this rumour was taken that serious o_O
so, he has no cancer?? not, that he just denies it, because of the tour or sth. dont know. ugh plz, he isnt ill, right? :( :(

I didn't believe it, but it's nice to hear that anyway. Thankyou!

And I'm actually shocked that anyone would believe it!
it is not very unusual to get skin cancer. That happens very often, I know several people who had it, and it is possible to beat it and become healthy again. In Michael's case it COULD be possible, because of thepre-existing defect of Vitiligo.

or cancer in general..thats why i got scared reading it..cancer is so common these days that you feel you might get it at some point in your life.

it is not very unusual to get skin cancer. That happens very often, I know several people who had it, and it is possible to beat it and become healthy again. In Michael's case it COULD be possible, because of thepre-existing defect of Vitiligo.
Is MJ's vitiligo also the cause of the follow health issues MJ was "supposed" to be suffering from as per THE SUN:

- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Chronic gastrointestinal bleeding
- Severe emphysema
- 95% blind in his left eye
- Near mute (cannot speak)
- Lung and liver diseases, needs transplant but too weak to get it
- Serious back and leg pain, almost always in bed and unable to get out
- Extreme frailty (95 pounds or less)
- On his final days, preparing his will
- Severe MRSA-style staph infection (flesh eating disease, requires IV)
- Skin cancer.

Seems to me like they came up with the skin cancer, because they ran out of ailments. They went from a flesh eating disease to skin cancer. GIVE ME A BREAK!

Is MJ's vitiligo also the cause of the follow health issues MJ was "supposed" to be suffering from as per THE SUN:

- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Chronic gastrointestinal bleeding
- Severe emphysema
- 95% blind in his left eye
- Near mute (cannot speak)
- Lung and liver diseases, needs transplant but too weak to get it
- Serious back and leg pain, almost always in bed and unable to get out
- Extreme frailty (95 pounds or less)
- On his final days, preparing his will
- Severe MRSA-style staph infection (flesh eating disease, requires IV)
- Skin cancer.

Seems to me like they came up with the skin cancer, because they ran out of ailments. They went from a flesh eating disease to skin cancer. GIVE ME A BREAK!

An Excellent point..., so clear...:punk:

Thank god, I never believe this stuff but vitilago does make him vulnerable. How flaming sick are these people who make this stuff up.

The tabloid boasting about this exclusive should appologise. I bet they sold lots of copies on the back of it.

thanks to the tabloids i now am suffering from a Minor asthma attack!!! and a headache!!

omg this rumour was taken that serious o_O
so, he has no cancer?? not, that he just denies it, because of the tour or sth. dont know. ugh plz, he isnt ill, right? :( :(

Why would he be ill, if he's rehearsing like a madman, everyday? he obviously isn't!! the man is on fire!!

It's just like Michael said - "I took my baby to the doctor with a fever, but nothing he found. By the time it's to the street, they said she had a BREAKDOWN!"

Basically, Michael walks in a doctor's office and he immediately has cancer and needs a new lung and all that.

that was quick. surpised they bothered dening it as they havnt in the past with other stories that looked far more credible.

Thank god, I never believe this stuff but vitilago does make him vulnerable. How flaming sick are these people who make this stuff up.

The tabloid boasting about this exclusive should appologise. I bet they sold lots of copies on the back of it.

Quite right, it's sick that they think it's ok to make this stuff up. I can't actually believe they would do it to be honest...just to sell copies. Sad.

that why u should sue their asses like every other celeb in this country does when they go to far. place you bets for what the next disease will be

I knew that it is not true.but thanks for making this clear for every one

Back