Michael Jackson caption contest

karom

Consulting detective
Hey guys! I took this idea from another forum. This is how you play the game:
Someone posts a picture of MJ, and then everyone posts a caption for that picture. Three days later, the person who posted the picture decides who had the best caption (and a few honorable mentions as well). Then, the person who was voted best gets to post the next picture, and the whole thing starts again.

A few extra rules...
  • You can enter as many times as you like, but to avoid one person being winner and all the runners up, only one caption from each person can be counted.
  • After the winner is announced, we'll give them two days to post a new picture (in case they can't get onto the computer for a while). if they haven't put up a pic after two days, the second place getter will have the opportunity. if they don't after another two days, then it's whoever posts one first.

Ok, I'll go first.

40773_143519975687108_100000873181081_200749_306565_n-1.jpg

Caption away. :D

Last edited:
Seriously? No one? You people lack imagination. :no:

Hey! :) This is a nice idea!... Sorry, I know I'm late ... forgot about this thread :doh: ..

I wish I could say I have the best idea ever for a caption now , but .. well ...you'll see :D

so what about that: "Michael Jackson mesmerized by a giant, flying manatee" :unsure:

^I love how you used a manatee. :lmao:

Now we just wait for three days and hope someone else posts too. Otherwise you win, but it's no fun, since it's supposed to be a contest.

Just a reminder that it is ok to post more than one caption. :D

I'll be judging tomorrow... the two posts. :lmao:

Well, since no one else has posted, I shall judge these two captions. :lol:

Second place goes to

Pace,MioDolceCuore

"I'm pretty cute today."

And first place goes to

julia95

Michael Jackson mesmerized by a giant, flying manatee

You both did a good job, but what can I say... I have a thing for manatees. :lmao:

:clap: Yay :D

So here is the+ next one:
-pic-is-a-mystery-Read-the-caption-michael-jackson-17029043-960-745.jpg

Good Luck. :D

Last edited:
What the heck? :lmao: Um ok...

Michael: Okay... what in the sweet name of pie is this thing I'm touching? Why did they ask me to take a picture with it. Oh, please, please, take the picture already.

Here, I'll repost it. :p Her pictures generally don't show. :lmao:

-pic-is-a-mystery-Read-the-caption-michael-jackson-17029043-960-745.jpg

Need to know how to post them Julia. ;)

^I wasn't joking. :p You'll want to take pictures from Photobucket or any other website that provides and

^^okay.. thanks for the advice :D

^you are right :lol: Well done :D

^sure :p

@Chamfrie It would be preferable if you just wrote a caption instead of putting it on the picture. :) It would be easier both for you and the one who judges. But great caption. :D

^sure :p

@Chamfrie It would be preferable if you just wrote a caption instead of putting it on the picture. :) It would be easier both for you and the one who judges. But great caption. :D
BBbbbut..bbutt..butt...I always love to use ROFLBOT!!

(No, it's ok, I'll write them down..:) )

Oh..and thanks. My thoughts exactly, lol.

^I know that :yes: ... but I thoúght I wait until this evening :D

First of all I'd like to say that you both have done a good job! :yes: It wasn't easy to decide. :no: .... It's been a nip and tuck race! :D

So.....
:drums:

A very good second place goes to:
karom;3695637 said:
What the heck? :lmao: Um ok...

Michael: Okay... what in the sweet name of pie is this thing I'm touching? Why did they ask me to take a picture with it. Oh, please, please, take the picture already.

And First Place goes to:

Chamife;3695686 said:
No, this is funny..:D

sFJzH.jpg

I had just never came up with that idea :lmao:

@ karom: maybe next time ;)

Last edited:
Whoooo.....:D (does a happy dance).

Thanks Julia (and Karom).

Now I have to post a picture, but is it ok if I do it tomorrow? It's kinda late where I live and I want to take my time to choose one.

I'm surprised there aren't any more participants in this game, btw. I love it.

^Sure, take your time. And tell me about it! It's very fun, and it's even better when there are more to choose from. :sigh:

But I still don't understand what that thing he's touching is. :lmao:

^^yeah, I hope there will come more participants by time!!.... that would be much more fun :D

^lol, me neither :lmao:... that's why I coose the picture :p

Ok, guys, here's my pic:

michael-goes-to-the-new-york-met-4.jpg

It's not spectacular or something, but I'm sure you can think of a nice caption with this one..:D

Good luck!

Michael Jackson and the dancing Zorbas. :rofl:
_______

Michael Jackson concluding with pleasure that, yet again, he does stand out.

Back