Michael Jackson: Before He Was King by Todd Grey (Photographer)

A millions thanks!!!
I've been a lot of hours download picture by picture but now I have all together!!!
Thanks again

My book is falling apart! Pages are just falling out :/ I looked through it only below 10 times...weird. Anyone else having this problem? What a bummer. I'm really annoyed because I don't want those pics to get ruined.

Last edited:
My book is falling apart! Pages are just falling out :/ I looked through it only below 10 times...weird. Anyone else having this problem? What a bummer. I'm really annoyed because I don't want those pics to get ruined.

ME TOO!!

I was like :blink: I handle it soo carefully! They are not bound properly! I dnt think there is anything we can do about it......

Look :(

img6231b.jpg

img6230bb.jpg

We should let Todd Grey know about this...

Last edited:

ME TOO!!

I was like :blink: I handle it soo carefully! They are not bound properly! I dnt think there is anything we can do about it......

The same thing started to happen with the one I got, plus a page was damaged. I returned it (months ago).

I'm so sorry to hear about ur book,aliana and the rest of you here :( I bought this book early Jan and now I'm hoping it will not happen to mine :( I have gone through it a lot of times and it's still like new. I'm wrapping it with plastic.

I received my copy this wednesday and it's already falling apart:(
I browsed through it just 3-4 times, it's really sad 'cuz it's such a great book

I don't like browsing the book anymore because it's so fragile!

Back