Michael Jackson BAD - Spike Lee documentary press release

I think he means he found stories about the short films and tour that may never had been heard.

Yes, i realise i read spike's quote wrong, he was talking about stories about the bad era that might not have seen the light of day - not the bad tour not happening.

Oh yeah, totally. I was just sayin', is all :D
I bet there's boxes/shelves full of just tapes n tapes of behind the scens stuff around.

And how would I LOVE and DIE to see 'em! :girl_sigh: :girl_sigh: I just love how organized and aware of the value of stuff like tapes and filming Michael was! :love:

And how would I LOVE and DIE to see 'em! :girl_sigh: :girl_sigh: I just love how organized and aware of the value of stuff like tapes and filming Michael was! :love:

Right? I think he paid attention to what happened to past artists and took steps to document his work to secure his legacy for future generations. This shows he knew the value of his art, worth, talent, and fame.

Jackson_popcorn.gif

@_StalinsTomb Wow the footage he got is really really rare and special. Damn this is the BEST documentary i've ever witnessed.

@CristaltheGreat he hasnt given us a date but everyone is in for a treat. Im standing here in chills.

@MorinenMJ lol dont wanna spoil it. Just know u will be blown away.

@Mellie4Justice
Bad25 is going to be beyond ALL of expectations....Michael genius is frontnand center

A few tweets from #SpikeLeeInSoho

Besides the album itself, this is my favorite BAD anniversary project.
Can't wait to see never-before-seen footages.
I'm sure we'll be in for a treat, esp. with some candid moments of Michael.
Something new we'll cherish for a long time.

Right? I think he paid attention to what happened to past artists and took steps to document his work to secure his legacy for future generations. This shows he knew the value of his art, worth, talent, and fame.
Definitely. And his ownership as an artist, too.
Also, being a dancer, I think he was/had to be super visually-oriented.

A few tweets from #SpikeLeeInSoho
:yes: The doc is gonna be...BAD! Bam!Chamone!HeeHee! I'm ready to have my mind blown:D

Back