Michael Jackson auditioned dancers this week in LA.

no she didn't make the cut but her friend did. She auditioned and told her experience of her day. She didn't really tell to much info. imo. NOW im sure that the ones who did make it and once they start rehersals, they will have to keep quiet.

I'm sure Michael is very dedicated and will make the best of them over the stage. I believe he is rehearsing for a long time alone at home. It is a fact that Michael is already in 50 years. He has no more 20, 30, 40 years old and so I think we will see something different in your dance. And these shows will be completely different than we saw on tours. Michael is preparing something different and innovative. We can not criticize something that has not happened. I always believed and believe that much in Michael when he was body and soul to their work and now is a very special moment for him and for all fans. Unfortunately, Michael will not please everyone and will have fans but they will criticize, especially the press, this is fact. I am very sad about that. But what matters is that the majority here is rooting for Michael too and we all know that it will again surprise us as it always has over the years. He knows that is never alone!​

so that's one of his dancers? she looks so average...maybe she's a good dancer
but is she allowed to make all these details public?

Well remembered. I think for now should remain private information. Unfortunately people do not cooperate and can not hold the mouth and out there talking. There is the right time to talk.​

I already know that there are gonna be SOOOO many complaints about the shows from fans. I will try my best to ignore them. You just can't please everybody. And some ppl expect a little TO much from mike.

I already know that there are gonna be SOOOO many complaints about the shows from fans. I will try my best to ignore them. You just can't please everybody. And some ppl expect a little TO much from mike.

I really hope not. That will be so annoying. :bugeyed

I think Michael is going to surprise everybody people think he sits around and does nothing all day but he practices all the time
when he had that spider bite a few years ago he said it was so hard for him because he couldn't practice his dance moves anymore he's used to doing it ALL the time it's in his blood

This is it, I mean This is Really it...This is.. my final curtain call! ok?

Back