Michael Jackson auditioned dancers this week in LA.

LyNx SA

Proud Member
According to this blog: http://victoriaparsons.blogspot.com/ - seems pretty legit to me, too bad she didn't make it!

I also read that the message to the dancers said the following:

"be prepared to dance all styles as more versatile the better. all ethnicities encouraged. all that said, this is it."

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere.

Cheers,
D>.

Hey, it's probably legit. As secretive as MJ is, I can see him holding private auditions like this.

wow!!!!

idk if there is anyone here that has seen the movie B.A.P.S starring halle berry but in the scene where she auditions for that music video that would have been me!!! LOL

wow!!!!

idk if there is anyone here that has seen the movie B.A.P.S starring halle berry but in the scene where she auditions for that music video that would have been me!!! LOL

i loveeeeeeeeeee this movie, especially when they were cooking 4 the old guy lol

but yes i wish she wud of made it,she seems so sweet

According to this blog: "be prepared to dance all styles as more versatile the better. all ethnicities encouraged. all that said, this is it."

Cheers,
D>.

I LOVED that :punk:

I wonder what will the dancers look like... what clothing will they wear.

Also the dancing style and routines. Seems this time around it's gonna be totally different. More freestyle and freedom I guess. Less "stick to the rules" choreography.

I'm hoping MJ doesnt just stand there singing while these dancers dancing around him. It would look funny.

lol..are u kidding? this is MJ...he can do that.

Nope. He can't do that. It would make him look like an old act who has no energy to dance and so have to surround himself with dancers while he stood still there, maybe move a little.
like Cher...
It's embarrasing.

Nope. He can't do that. It would make him look like an old act who has no energy to dance and so have to surround himself with dancers while he stood still there, maybe move a little.
like Cher...
It's embarrasing.

Im really quite disappointed with what you said. The show haven even started and here you are, losing faith in MJ thinking he was too old to move an inch. Dont assume things because you will never know whats gonna happen when 8 july approaches.

But i do believe there are many MJ fans out there believes and have more faith in MJ than you do:) Atleast im one of them.

like Cher...
It's embarrasing.

lol..MJ is not ordinary...i'll leave it at that.

wow!!!!

neonona i love this movie
wowo my fav actress
but why is he just having auditions in la

that sucks he should go around the world for fresh talent ya know!~~

Im really quite disappointed with what you said. The show haven even started and here you are, losing faith in MJ thinking he was too old to move an inch. Dont assume things because you will never know whats gonna happen when 8 july approaches.

But i do believe there are many MJ fans out there believes and have more faith in MJ than you do:) Atleast im one of them.

Agreed!

SOmetimes it just seems it ain't enough...what if Mike was to sing all his songs and not dance so much? I don't expect that, but still.....

But didn't all his previous concerts had dancers too? Like for Beat it, Smooth Criminal, Thriller? etc?

ey guys & girls,

whats with the negativity... michael will tear the roof down in july... no doubt about it!!!

What i'm getting out of this girl's blog is atleast a performance of 'in the closet'?

qoute:
"find you're inner Naomi"

got tickets for the july 18th show... can't wait!:angel:

Oh my God that is so cool. Man it looks like you to be really good for them to even allow you to come to the audition. So was michael standing there while they were dancing??

ey guys & girls,

whats with the negativity... michael will tear the roof down in july... no doubt about it!!!

What i'm getting out of this girl's blog is atleast a performance of 'in the closet'?

qoute:
"find you're inner Naomi"

got tickets for the july 18th show... can't wait!:angel:

Find ur inner naomi,
that simply means find ur inner model and strut...
more for the way u make me feel I would imagen:wub:

Shame on those who are underestimating Michael. Not worth to be called "fans" and to me they are no fans at all anyway. All this negativity is their nutrition but not ours!!!

Last edited:
Interesting that they asked the dancers if they has any conflicts for 2 years. Further evidence that MJ will do more perfomances after the 50 in London.

Interesting that they asked the dancers if they has any conflicts for 2 years. Further evidence that MJ will do more perfomances after the 50 in London.

I was just going to mention that. Not only did they ask they dancers if they had any conflicts over the next 2 years...the girl who wrote the blog said and i quote "This is a dancer's dream come true! A two year tour with MJ himself!". This leads me to believe that after London, Michael has full intentions of doing more shows right through the spring/summer/ and fall of 2010. It only makes sense.

Oh my God that is so cool. Man it looks like you to be really good for them to even allow you to come to the audition. So was michael standing there while they were dancing??
I'm getting the same impression. "Versatility"! Ain't that one word mean so much without any details? I picture him sitting right in front of all the dancers maybe with his arms and legs crossed, you know, giving them this serious look. He would notice mistakes. If I was one of them, I would be nervous but try hard not to mess up.

Kevin Federline once talked about MJ watching the rehearsal that he was a part of when he was one of the dancers for the You Rock My World video.
*This was posted before. Give my thanks to the one who posted it*

About the time his then girlfriend, Shar Jackson, got pregnant with their first child, Federline booked a gig dancing in Michael Jackson's video "You Rock My World" video. He leans in as he describes how one day, after rehearsal, they got a call saying Michael Jackson was on his way.

"You felt him coming into the room before he even opened the door," he says. "Everybody got quiet. I remember sitting there listening to the buzzing of the lights in the studio. He sits down, crosses his legs, looks at everybody, and is like, 'I want to see it.' He can hear if you're off by your steps. He's the master of that sh*t."

I think it wasn't a lot different from that when it comes to the atmosphere:)

so that's one of his dancers? she looks so average...maybe she's a good dancer
but is she allowed to make all these details public?

Back