Michael Jackson a sex god?

uummmm..YEAH...God Michael is SOOOO SEXY. He is the epitome of SEXY. Jeez words cannot explain how sexy Michael is. Oh yeah....Love that Man in the Mirror Section of this forum...Oh God...too perfect for words. :smile:

YES! YES! YES!

Mikey is one sexy cute and adorkable beast! I admit there was a time when I only liked him for his music but it certainly didn't take long for me to fall in love with the man himself... It's only natural that my attraction for Michael only became bigger... Yea... He is the most gorgeous man I've ever seen in my life. That's no lie. I always have a weakness for tall and lean guys like Michael... *-*

he IS a sex God.. oh the things he does to meh :heat: :D

011.jpg
MJ-sexy-michael-jackson-7134774-350.jpg
King-Of-Pop-2.gif

Enough said!!

Of course he is....And especially in the bad/dangerous era!!!!!!:wub:

And what girl can forget the golden pants?????????:D

Agent M,

Sorry, but Michael's sex appeal remained very strong even with all the changes in his physical appearance. I don't know any other man in the last 30 years who women wanted to take advantage of as much. I had to keep that statement clean. LOL :)

HUH? This is why I spend every spare moment watching MJ's videos on youtube over and over and over again. For his every sexy movement, eye twinkle, smile, walk...his talent is of course another world amazing, but it's his looks from childhood to fatherhood that also draws you in. Michael is sexy sexy! And sexy!!!

I wouldn't call him a sex god. He might be to many of us (wooooah he was sexy!) but I don't think that 'sex god' is a fitting description of him. He IS a King. He IS a humanitarian and he WAS human. He was amazing, a genious and an incredibly talented man. He was a gentleman.

I would define 'sex god' as a pin-up type, like Johnny Depp or David Beckham (in some peoples opinions lol). Michael was not a sex god...he was SOOO much more! ;)

I allways said that michael was a sex god since the off the wall i saw him in his bad tour omg what a sex god lol

I'd give my right hand and foot to be that mic stand...

Is anybody else suddenly burning hot in here! Whoa...I never saw this shot. Excuse me, while I go get a bucket of ice and dump it all over me.

I wouldn't call him a sex god. He might be to many of us (wooooah he was sexy!) but I don't think that 'sex god' is a fitting description of him. He IS a King. He IS a humanitarian and he WAS human. He was amazing, a genious and an incredibly talented man. He was a gentleman.

I would define 'sex god' as a pin-up type, like Johnny Depp or David Beckham (in some peoples opinions lol). Michael was not a sex god...he was SOOO much more! ;)

This all is so very subjective because neither Depp nor Beckham do for me what MJ does.

Yes he definitely was a sex God. He is the sexiest man I have ever seen in the in my life. Even in his later years I find him to be fierce and sexier than ever.

YEEEEEEEAAAAHH! I just had a post in my mind but lost words after these pics
When I was younger, for me Michael was composed of his face, hair, and.... clothes for me, now this is sooooo much different :love:

Michael was an idol in his teens and he definitely has the looks and charms to back it up. I often hear stories about women who has worked with him being all over Michael since he was young. LOLS! XD He was denitely a CUTIE!

Then, he just became insanely sexy after I watched the Jacksons variety show. Yum! Then Off the Wall

Back