Michael Jackson a sex god?

XxWelshFanxX

Proud Member
Has any of u thought of Michaael has being a sex god? I certainly have, those sexy moves of his, and they way he teases u as he dances. Dirty Diana, In The Closet, The way You Make Me Feel - those moves he does, wow!! If I was one of the girls in his video I don;t think that I could have controlled myself, I would have pounced on him. Not to mention Come Together - my god I fell of my chair the first time I saw it. That has to be one of the most sexiest video ever , those tight leather pants, ripped shirt.
Omg the panther dance , bloody hell I can't take my eyes away.
Ok this is gonna sound like some weird kinky thing but I luuurve his hair!!! his long black curly hair, that for me completes his sex god look. Damn michael was one sexy tiger! lol

Girl, you need to talk a walk over to *the man in the mirror* section of this site. There's the gold pants thread. Michael's manhood thread. Jeans VS gold pants thread etc. Then tell me if girls view him as a sex god...lol

OMG Michael has been a sex god to me ever since I was 16 years old. That was 13 years ago when I saw Michael wearing tight sexy as hell gold pants for the first time. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw Michael in them. He has been my sex god ever since then. In fact I consider Michael a sex god king.

oh of course!!!! Black leather, Red leather, Gold Leo, Gold Pants... Come on how can he not be lol. Man knew he had style he knew he had the swagger we would all drool over. He knew he was sexy.

This thread reminds me of when Michael was on the floor in the music video for The Way You Make Me Feel. I can see how people would think of Michael as something of a sex god/symbol.

Girl, you need to talk a walk over to *the man in the mirror* section of this site. There's the gold pants thread. Michael's manhood thread. Jeans VS gold pants thread etc. Then tell me if girls view him as a sex god...lol

my first normal laugh for today :D

i could never forget how shocked i was when we went to the window in Prague 96 and started doing striptease for fans hahaha :bugeyed:D

what? is that he did a striptease for fans??????

not like a complete one. he was on the upper floor in Intercontinental and jumped on the window. so you could see him all. but then he slowly took off his jacket, then his shirt and was teasing about taking off his t-shirt. loool i was like :bugeyed and looked at my friend and she was like :bugeyed:scratch:and i asked her "do you see what i see?" but he was enjoying himself apparently. :yes::D it was a striptease dance sorry no mistake

Last edited:
not like a complete one. he was on the upper floor in Intercontinental and jumped on the window. so you could see him all. but then he slowly took off his jacket, then his shirt and was teasing about taking off his t-shirt. loool it was like :bugeyed and looked at my friend and she was like :bugeyed:scratch:and i asked her "do you see what i see?" but he was enjoying himself apparently. :yes::D it was a striptease dance sorry no mistake

my god! you're really lucky! :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed i would give anything to have seen this :lol:

I'm a straight male so admittedly my opinion counts for significantly less in this disucssion. Obviously there is a difference between fans and the general public but I would say his "sex appeal" peaked in the late 80's but nevertheless reamained strong until the end of the HIStory era. However, there was a noticeable decline after that era. Also there is the matter of subjectivity and personal taste.

Michael michael michael..........u were a tease...u meanie! :lol:

Michael was his sexiest during the Bad era. Long black curly hair. Gorgeous features. Amazing skin tone color...:wub:

my first normal laugh for today :D

i could never forget how shocked i was when we went to the window in Prague 96 and started doing striptease for fans hahaha :bugeyed:D

OMG I wish I was there to see it!!!!

Michael is/was/forever will be the most hottest, sexiest man on earth. Sure there's a lot of competition but I personally think Michael takes the cake :)

ah but of course. :wild::clapping: I can't even say who could compete for this title and lemme tell you I was into loads of bands and most of them were really bad boys.:punk: Still, no, no match to Michael.

Two words.

Dirty. Diana.
ahem
hrwutejpg.gif

:wild: c'mon shush, don't get me started on that:woohoo:

Back