Michael Is in London????

OMG THIS IS HAPPEENINGGG!
well do we know for sure he's in London o.o
:D welcome to England Michael!

Yesterday i think
i haven't heard anything about it apart from this thread

Really weird that the paparazzis wouldn't have posted photos yet if he is in deed here already. But if yes, then good for him! I hope he finds a great place to stay for him and the kids!
Can't wait for the tour to start :)

my friend's friend saw him at Gatwick too.
appearntly he's there to house hunt and OBVIOUSLY didn't want people to know..

poor guy LOL!
he can NEVER be left alone no matter what he does.

I hope he finds a nice home

i think we got photos the following day when he arrived for the press conference,so we could possibly get some today,if he is really here.

i,m not getting my hopes up till i see pictures,i remember when the court case was on here in the u.k ,and someone thought they seen him at the airport but he never actually came to the u.k,so people i wouldn,t get to excited till it is confirmed,i do hope it,s true though.

I don't understand why is it so exciting?
and why does everybody want to know where he is staying? leave the man alone he's got work to do

I don't understand why is it so exciting?
and why does everybody want to know where he is staying? leave the man alone he's got work to do
people are getting excited because it brings it home how close the 02 concerts are,that michael is making preperations for them ,like finding somewhere to live,
and we are leaving mj alone,but we are fans and part of being a fan is wanting to know what our superstar is up too,we are not the press.

Last edited:
people are getting excited because it brings it home how close the 02 concerts are,that michael is making preperations for them ,like finding somewhere to live,
and we are leaving mj alone,but we are fans and part of being a fan is wanting to know what are superstar is up too,we are not the press.

I agree completely.

cant see why u would travel all that way just to look at some houses. its not like there isnt the internet etc.

Back