Michael Is in London????

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
I dont know if there is a thread already 4 this...but if there's one sorry...I got Excited!!!

I was on FB, when one of my buddies said "Michael is in London"! and said "M8 mine saw him at gatwick"...

THIS IS IT! Y'all!:wild:

Last edited:
Really. I was hoping that no one would know when he's arriving in the UK so he and his kids could settle into their home without too much disturbance from press and fans.

I dont know if there is a thread already 4 this...but if there's one sorry...I got Excited!!!

I was on FB, when one of my buddies said "Michael is in London"! and said "M8 mine saw him at gatwick"...

THIS IS IT! Y'all!:wild:
What is FB and why is this breaking news if it has not been confirmed? What's the source?

I dont think anyone knowes...Not even the press cuz if they did it would be out already...Its Exciting to know that the Tour is only 2 months away....!!!

Yeah but if people start saying in on facebook and mjforums then its not going to be long before the press find out and start hounding him. I just think it would be nice if he could have a bit of break from that while they are trying to settle in.

Da da da da its not Breaking news.........not yet...........Da da da da

MICHAELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

So no sense in deleting the thread and pretending nobody saw it to keep it secret? lol

I hope he finds a nice comfortable place that will be home for them while there.

yeah i actually read on another forum that he was rehearsing in some place called balkwell something like that.

Actually, there are only 58 days left til the tour starts. OMG! I just found out that I may have the money to fly to Europe after all. This means I may be able to go. I am so excited. Don't know where I will stay though. Heard that there is a Holiday Inn Express within walking distance of the O2. Might look into it.

Actually, there are only 58 days left til the tour starts. OMG! I just found out that I may have the money to fly to Europe after all. This means I may be able to go. I am so excited. Don't know where I will stay though. Heard that there is a Holiday Inn Express within walking distance of the O2. Might look into it.

Good luck on finding a place to stay Esp. a walking distance from the O2...Many fans i talked to said that most of the hotels are full or Will be full around that time...

But ama be prayin' 4 u! good luck and Hope you enjoy!

Dang, I hope all the hotels are not full cause I don't know anyone in London. And I will be going alone. If I go, I will be sure to take a ride on that ferris wheel. I was told that it is the biggest one in the world. Is this true?

Lord my Blood Pressure went up when I received that tweet about him being spotted in the airport.. Praying that the hotels aren't full..

Back