Michael Interviewed by Brett Ratner (Video)

OMG never seen this before. thank you for posting :cry:

Brett is a genius - he asks stuff NO ONE asked him before!

EDIT: Apologies for double posting, I tend to dislike when other people does that as well, lol.

LOL - love how he says about today's albums only have 2 good songs and the rest "stinks". He speaks the truth!!

Not finished listening yet but this is a great interview! I love the part where Michael showed his great knowledge of historical figures.

Mike in the trucker cap lol

Last edited:
lol this must have been the same day as when they both were dancing in the car

ignition.gif

:lol:

Awww, thank you so much for posting that. God he was soo sweet, and sooo informative. You could talk to him about anything!! For instance, with regards to movies, I like to watch them...but I'll take notes while doing so, esp after the film when they have the 'Behind the Scenes.' You can learn sooo much about how the movie is made, the script, how the actors prepared etc. Magic!!

I wish I could have sat down with him and just talked about things like this. I know he would have been able to relate to all of us in this way.

Bless you Mike, they'll never be another.

Thankyou so much, dandyn. :hug: I love the angle of it too.
God, someone needs to make this downloadable. *edit* Thanks Bruce!!

Brett:
"You'd wanna practise more? *Under his breath* Oh my god." :lol:

Michael talking about albums today:
"...and the rest stink." And he looked so disgusted too.:lol:

Loved when Michael started singing Bee Gees with Brett.
I love 'Alfie' too. :) "And if only fools are kind, Alfie...Then I guess it is wise to be cruel..."

"I don't care if the world is against you or tease you...believe in yourself."

"One spotlight, baby."

And Michael starts using the word "magic" again. :lol:

Last edited:
Oh wow. What a nice video.
I didn't want it to end. I could listen to him talk all day. :)

Wow, dandyn. . . this is so awesome! Thank you so much for posting.

Brett Ratner asked Michael a lot of interesting questions and look how talkative Michael was. I wish that this could have been longer. Twelve minutes have given us a lot of gems.

When Michael said 'Study the greats and become greater', totally reminded me of what Berry Gordy had said during his eulogy.

I also loved when Michael started to sing a little Bee Gees. . .LOL!

I would have loved to just chat to him for hours! About history, the arts, etc. He would have been very interesting to talk to.

I apologize if this has already been posted, but I did not see it yet
I hope you enjoy it
It's really good

http://www.brettratner.com/shooterseries/bonus.html
THIS IS THE MOST WONDERFUL POST EVER DONE, THANK YOU, thank you from the bottom of my heart,
i have read this interview years ago, but i never ever saw it, i never really pictured it like that, its Michael Jackson the real man normally discussing to a friend and he was WONDERFUL, his passion, UNBELIEVABLE, HIS LOVE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ITSELF; IM HONOR TO BE A REAL REAL REAL MICHAEL JACKSON FAN, EXCELLENT POST, THE BEST POST EVER, THANK YOU

This just made my night. :wub: I LOOOOVE chubby-late-Invincible-era Michael!!! Plus, that NECK!

Back