Michael in talk with Spotify for release of new album

More and more i'm starting to doubt there'll be a new album....on Maximum jackson forum there was a article about the guy from AEG where he basically said MJ will be focusing on the classics, not a new album.....very very weird.

All that may mean is that on the concerts, rehearsels etc, he's focusing on the old classics, not doing too many new songs that demands totaly new dance routines.
Of course there will be a new album. When, we just don't know yet.

I'm also looking for the 532th re-release edition of Beat it! I've heard it's very rare...

Yeah that would be awesome to get

and what about the video for Thriller? I don't any of us have seen that one

I do not want this farewell album, even if it is better than all previous albums!
Of course he is tired of all this glory :doh: and wants to live. :(

I really hope its a new album , with brand new songs

Michael said before Invincible that that would be his last proper pop album. Obviously things didn't go according to plan with promotion etc. So, it's no surprise that Michael now sees his next release as his last all out assault on the charts.

As someone already mentioned, he will never stop making music though. He's often said how he wants to move more into movies from now on, both infront of and behind the camera. My guess is he'll work more on soundtracks and on-off songs after his next album.

Farewell album doesn't mean no more Michael music. It just means no more pop albums with huge promotion and 5 or 6 singles with videos etc. He's conquered all that. Time to move on to something new. You just know he's gonna go out with a BANG though! :yes:

Good. He doesn't need to have a stand still for every album release. Make it more about the music.

/ seeing older posts. I always felt he didn't need to do things on a huge scale...
an intimate setting would have been so beautiful to see.

Last edited:
Back