Michael asking PPB the meaning of Christmas [VIDEO] *court evidence*

Oh gosh. My favorite is the one where they get the dog for Christmas. They are all so cute. I did laugh at how Michael was asking Blanket what he wanted to be and how excited Michael sounded for them.

started crying as soon as the video started, Michael was so passionate about his children's welfare, a dedicated and a true heartfelt and an angel of a dad :cry: :heart:

They still have Kenya, but he lives at Hayvenhurst. Dogs are not allowed in the Calabasas house.

Yes they still have Kenya and can go spend time when they want. The Dog is not abandoned.

Aww 'My name is daddy's baby' :heart:
Those vids are very sweet.. it breaks my heart but at the same time I love seeing Michael happy like this :wub:

All three are so beautiful !! They are really gorgeous !! I love this video ! I love these three wonderful children !
I was especially impressed by Blanket. He is so cute and what he looks like his father !!! Not only the physical likeness, but we see so much resemblance in his expressions !! I had the impression of seeing little Michael through Blanket. Really amazing !!!

Thank you for the response to the thread and for the other videos you've shared :pray: they are simply beautiful, but it's impossible not to cry when seeing them.... :cry: Michael you were an angel on earth, truly. :sigh: :heart:

:( :cry: *big sigh*

Hey people > :better:
vhug.gif
: :give_heart:

Those videos you shared guys were so beautiful and touching to watch. The 3 of them looked so adorable and so happy around Michael! :girl_aww: Now I understand even more what Paris meant when she said her dad was the only one who brought her true happines! :cry:

Re: Michael asking PPM the meaning of Christmas [VIDEO] *court evidence*

its killing me in the inside is so hard to watch witout crying he wanted to be there to see his kids making their dreams come true and they took him from them holy jesus its painful :(:no::cry::cry:
I know I miss hearing him talk, seeing them with out their dad, kills me emotionally. :cry:

Awww too cute :)

Blanket so doesnt look 4 in that vid he looks like he 6 yrs old lol

Kenya's at Hayvenhurst, but seriously, out of all the houses Katherine could have picked to live in why choose one where dogs aren't allowed. I would NEVER leave my dogs and it would have killed those kids when told they couldn't live with the dog their dad got them but could visit him. Not cool.

Kenya's at Hayvenhurst, but seriously, out of all the houses Katherine could have picked to live in why choose one where dogs aren't allowed. I would NEVER leave my dogs and it would have killed those kids when told they couldn't live with the dog their dad got them but could visit him. Not cool.

Maybe katherine is scared of dogs too

Very sweet videos,they make me cry and smile and melt all at the same time.Thanks for posting.
You can see the immense love they shared,the wonderful father he was and how happy they all were.No one will ever take those memories and feelings away from the children and that might be a bitter sweet comfort of some sort.

Still,heartbreaking.Michael..:cry:

Mode note: Please don't request or post download links on the main forum. All Download links and requests are only allowed in 2000 Watts Multimedia forum

Maybe katherine is scared of dogs too

Maybe but supposedly Michael was scared of dogs too and he still got them Kenya. She could've found a way to keep her in Calabasas so they kids could have something that reminded them of the good times with their daddy.

They still have the dog and can go see it when they wish. I think its rather presumptuous to attack anyone as doing something wrong because the Dog is still part of the family and lives at their Havenhurst home. We do not know why or even if the kids are upset about it. They may be just fine with that arrangement. Seems like Such a silly thing to judge anyone over to me. Especially when no one knows the circumstances.
I think the videos are so sweet and loving ...:wub:

No one is attacking Katherine, why would anyone attack her for that? what!? no, it's speculation and that's only natural.

Oh wow. :sad: This is the most heartbreaking thing to see. Michael was hands down the most amazing father. I can't imagine how awful it must be for these 3 kids to lose such a massive part of their lives and to now be thrust into a very different situation. His whole character, passion, charisma...everything shines through in these videos. He was a complete one off. God I miss him, I can't imagine how Prince, Paris and Blanket must feel. Such fantastic kids. This isn't fair.

I am so elated to hear Michael's voice now saying anything new or never heard before brings me joy in my soul, makes me feel like he always left something behind for us to discover, always with LOVE :heart: :bow: Thanks for this :pray:

That's exactly how I feel sweetie, just like this. Thanks for sharing you thoughts :angel:

Sweet videos.

It was a long time since I was a teenager, but when I felt sad and lonely, noone understood me I could go to the cat and she was purring so understanding.
She was there when I needed her-she could be outdoors sometimes, but she lived in the family not in another place.
When Prince, Paris and Blanket feel sad their dog isn´t in their house.
I suppose it isn´t always possible to go to Hayvenhurst to see Kenya when they are sad.
I assume the cats are at Hayvenhurst too.

Back