Michael arriving for rehearsals (May 12)!!!

Thank you for posting the pictures !!! My baby looks really beautiful !!!!!:wub::wub::wub::yes::yes::yes::clapping::clapping::clapping:

:) I'm liking this, just gets me excited knowing that he's rehearsing and it's so soon!

And we can confirm that he IS definitely rehearsing at Center Staging. (The doors have the Center Staging logo on them.) :D

Yup - you got it -​

CenterStagingLogohighdpi.jpg

"where artists go to work... before you see them play"

:smilerolleyes: I like their logo - MJ's workin' it all right! :smilerolleyes:​

Yup - you got it -​

CenterStagingLogohighdpi.jpg

"where artists go to work... before you see them play"

:smilerolleyes: I like their logo - MJ's workin' it all right! :smilerolleyes:​

Cool, that's pretty close to where I live :)

... now pics from him rehearsing would be even better ;)

YEAH!!! We Want Rehearsal Pictures, We Want Rehearsal Pictures... the anticipation level is peaking. I can't wait!!! And I am not even attending any of these shows and look how excited I am for the comeback spectacle. Brace youselves, Michael will rock the world AGAIN!!!

^^ Be patient, it's only two months before pictures of his face become available after the first concert. :)

:D.....I just found myself laughing at this!

Anyway lovely to come online and find new pics once again!:wub:

Thanks for the pics. Michael looking good I like the blazer in the last pic where he's covering his face. Michael is so self-conscious about his looks at times. But he looks good lovin the curls.

can't wait to see that face during the concert minus the sunglasses.. I NEED TO SEE HIS EYES WHEN HE SINGS "LADY IN MY LIFE" or "HEAVEN CAN WAIT"..LOL

Thanx for posting the pics. He looks fine:) and lovely-"Go wit yo bad self!"
He looks so sleek trim and fit!! No wonder they're posting things like "is MJ too frail" crap - the people that are doing that should only wish they could look that good at almost 51!! Woo Hoo!!
Preach! They're all jealous as hell-_-We can see through them.

^^ Be patient, it's only two months before pictures of his face become available after the first concert. :)

Not to mention new pix of the new stage wardrobe/costumes and whatnots? An-ti-ci-pation!

As for these pix, they look kinda sneakily taken but he's got the scarf on so maybe he knew he was being photographed. I dunno. I'm kinda conflicted altho I have to admit when I first saw them the only thing that came to mind was THIGHS THIGHS THIGHS. :girl_whistle: Very nice

I hope he's having fun with rehearsals. Thanks for the pix. :flowers:

Yeah after july the 8th we will see millions of pictures of him.

Back