Michael arriving for rehearsals (May 12)!!!

athina_livadi

Proud Member
001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

http://www.mjjpictures.com/main.html

Hahahaha.. I posted this 5 min ago in the THIS IS IT section.. :p

:) I'm liking this, just gets me excited knowing that he's rehearsing and it's so soon!

And we can confirm that he IS definitely rehearsing at Center Staging. (The doors have the Center Staging logo on them.) :D

Wow he looks so good! The fist picturest absolutely remind me of the Dangerous era . I DON'T KNOW WHY.

I hope they film the rehearsals etc so they can be on a TV special or dvd in the future, would make a great watch :)

wow love it he looks great cant wait til july even though i can't go those who are going keep me updated im so happy right now having hyperventialiton a little:p

He doesn't like his pictures being taken. The man wants privacy too. That's why you mostly see him with those masks. Michael is doing great and you haven't seen (The Dancing Moves) nothing yet. The best is yet to come. This is it guys!

He looks so sleek trim and fit!! No wonder they're posting things like "is MJ too frail" crap - the people that are doing that should only wish they could look that good at almost 51!! Woo Hoo!!

Back