Michael and a teddy bear

No one can't resists Teddies. That story reminds me what happened with me 10 years ago, I remember I was really sick at around after midnight or so I told my parents that I was too ill to sleep, I was burning up and shake I remember complaining "I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die", it turns out I had appendicitis, so I had surgery and I said I wanna go home, I guess I don't wanna stay in the hospital, I'd rather rest at home instead. One day, I got a get well card from 6th grade class and there was a stuff bear cub inside a giant balloon. I named the bear "Honeycomb". I guess I too kinda relate to the story.

You're so right that no one can resist teddy bears!
Couple of years ago I wasn't feeling too well. I was really stressed out and lived under enormous pressure.
My body decided to shut down for a week or two, I felt really week, and wasn't really getting out of home.
Didn't know what was going on with me.

My sister lived on the other side of the country at that time. One day I got a package, big but light!
I didn't know what that was, shaked it a few times and then opened -
and here it was, a nice big plush brown teddy bear looking at me with warm trusting eyes :)
that's my fav teddy bear, the only one I have today :D
They are very good at making you safe when you're lonely, those teddy bears :D

You're so right that no one can resist teddy bears!
Couple of years ago I wasn't feeling too well. I was really stressed out and lived under enormous pressure.
My body decided to shut down for a week or two, I felt really week, and wasn't really getting out of home.
Didn't know what was going on with me.

My sister lived on the other side of the country at that time. One day I got a package, big but light!
I didn't know what that was, shaked it a few times and then opened -
and here it was, a nice big plush brown teddy bear looking at me with warm trusting eyes :)
that's my fav teddy bear, the only one I have today :D
They are very good at making you safe when you're lonely, those teddy bears :D

I so agree. I have a good size collection of teddy bears in my MJ room. And I just love all of them so much. But I seem to love my Harrison more than the others. He is always on my bed. And he is my absolute favorite teddy bear. I guess maybe it is because his name is close to Michael's last name.

Back