Michael and a teddy bear

Ashtanga

Proud Member
I was looking at my files on the Michael and I found the text below. I do not know if already posted here somewhere, but still decided to post because it is always good to remember such beautiful things. Well, Michael has always been so sensitive and sweet to him the little things and little things always meant a lot. It's this beautiful story and I think this is just one of many stories. :wub:

Does anyone know another beautiful story like that? :scratch: :wub:

Michael and a teddy bear

Author: Michael La Perruque (2009)

Awww, I read this story a few months back. That is so sweet! Michael is so beautiful. How cute. :heart:

I so totally love that really cute sweet story. It just makes me love my teddy bears even more. Especially the one that sleep with every single night. His name is Harrison. I really need to make a MJ t-shirt for him. Here's a picture of Michael holding a teddy bear:

3728685685_8523c583bc.jpg

I wish I knew who did that picture. I just love it so much.

Aww! So sweet. :wub:

Thanks for posting. I love hearing little stories like this about Michael.

Aww this is adorable! I love it.
Where did you find this?

How sweet, I wonder who did it. :wub:

I got from when this story was first posted on this site. Some months ago. And I decided to save it and put it in my photo bucket account. I still would love to know who did that picture. There's what looks like to be a name on it. But it is so small that I can't read it.

I've heard this story before but I love it so much. As someone who is also very attached to my teddy bears I can relate! Bless you Michael :wub:

No one can't resists Teddies. That story reminds me what happened with me 10 years ago, I remember I was really sick at around after midnight or so I told my parents that I was too ill to sleep, I was burning up and shake I remember complaining "I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die", it turns out I had appendicitis, so I had surgery and I said I wanna go home, I guess I don't wanna stay in the hospital, I'd rather rest at home instead. One day, I got a get well card from 6th grade class and there was a stuff bear cub inside a giant balloon. I named the bear "Honeycomb". I guess I too kinda relate to the story.

I so totally love that really cute sweet story. It just makes me love my teddy bears even more. Especially the one that sleep with every single night. His name is Harrison. I really need to make a MJ t-shirt for him. Here's a picture of Michael holding a teddy bear:

3728685685_8523c583bc.jpg

I wish I knew who did that picture. I just love it so much.
:wub: Beautiful picture!

This story reminded me of this picture:

michael-jackson-945b.jpg

:wub:

Last edited:
Awwww this is such a lovely story thanks for sharing it. I would say Michael may have had a collection of teddies that were given to him from fans over the years.

Awwww this is such a lovely story thanks for sharing it. I would say Michael may have had a collection of teddies that were given to him from fans over the years.
Yes, I imagine that was thousands of teddy bears, many letters and many gifts over the years. :wild: I think Michael had a place reserved in your home to reserved all these things so special. :wub:

you know what? Michael is SO my kind of person! If I were to meet him in everyday life, KOP status aside.......I just know in my heart that he is the kind of guy who I could sooooo just get on with!:)

The more I see and hear the more I know in my heart that Michael and I would sooo connect.:yes:

Debussy music, Disney movies, Teddies, smiles and laughter, and a deep caring heart for the planet and suffering children.:yes:

Yep MJ would def be my friend to hang out with!

Agree?:agree:

Loving him as a man, a human being, rather than swooning all over him and passing out............. know what I mean?:wub:

Aww thanks for sharing this sweet story. Just the positive kind I needed before going to bed...

You're never too old for Teddy bears. I've got one propped up on my bedroom window sill and I'm 46 (someone gave it to me years ago).

even at 50, michael just know how to be cute. goes to show how sensitive he is.

---i would love to see him holding that brown teddy...---

never mind coz i can imagine him doing that, dragging the teddy like a spoilt kid. yep, i can. awww.....

i love you even more....

Back