Message to fans from Taj Jackson

I will always fully support Katherine because of the way Michael loved her. I will always unconditionally support Paris, Prince and Blanket. As the rest of you say...the rest of that clan can just go away. Thank you Taj...your uncle would be very proud of you...:hug:

i'm not gunna even ask what kind of idiotic nonsense would entice people to say something negative about MJ's mom.

Message To Fans From Taj Jackson
(13-10-2010) Taj Jackson recently posted the following on his Twitter account:

And like expected, Negativity still makes the front page and positivity doesn't. It's so easy to throw stones from a distance.
Where's the press about the campaign for Uncovering MJ's name at Gardner Street School.
TMZ of course, not to anyone's surprise constantly posts negativite things about MJ and my Grandma.
Why? Because our family divided is what sells newspapers. Some of us realize that and fight to unite, some of us don't and feed it
Guys, we are there, on the front lines,making sure my uncles legacy will last centuries. That is the big picture for me. That is my mission
I thank the many that did support us and gave us the trust and benefit of the doubt.
Guys. I can't say this enough. My grandma was there EVERYDAY during the trial, on camera and off. I know cause I was at Neverland with them
I moved to Neverland right before the trial to support my uncle. It was the least I could do for him. He was that amazing to me.

I saw him everyday before and after each day of court . I'll never forget that my Grandma was by his side the whole time.
To have some fans turn on my grandma like that really upsets me. At least give her the benefit of the doubt. You would for my uncle.
Sorry guys.. it's just that if you knew the love my uncle had for my Grandma, you would be feeling the same way.
We need to stay focused on all what MJ stood for. Love

I am so thankful that I was able to tell MJ how much I loved him & appreciated everything he did for me,3 months before he passed
My Grandma needs Ur support, not ur stones. My uncle looked up to her everyday. She was also my mom's role model. That's not a coincidence.
My uncle always said he has the best fans in the world and I know it. My uncle is not gone, he lives through you guys.

History is what people with the pen write. It then get's past down to each generation. I'm making sure people know the truth about my uncle.

I know my grandma is on the same page. Let the world know the real Mj, as only we knew him. The incredible person with a true heart of gold.
Thank you so much guys for listening and understanding. Gotta go for now. :)

Source-MJFC/twitter.com

I truly love and admire Mother Katherine Jackson and wish her all the best always...May God bless the entire Michael Jackson fan community and the Jackson family and may we all honour and appreciate the L.O.V.E. Michael stands for, be it and do him proud!

Yea, I was reading this as he was psoting it. He has a good point. It's not Mrs Jackson we need to turn against, never. Right now we need to yet again turn against Oprah.... okay, I know that wont happen, or that we really can't do that much abou that woman but it's not Kat I'm mad at, it's Oprah... that woman is just too much for me.

Back