Merry Christmas to all the ppls at MJJCOMMUNITY Love Emilia, Rockstar

that sounds wonderful. i love xmas too. its my fave season and holiday. its all about love and pure magic :wub: i wish to u and ur family a very happy xmas. :flowers:

I can't wait till family is gathered around the Christmas tree Christmas Eve, the smell of Christmas is already all over my home ... The whole Christmas atmosphere is just so magical. Can't wait! :D

:yes: that will so sweet that we can celebrate christmas with michael it;ll be nice and also be nice that i can send him a christmas cared but i don't i can send it to him cause he always change his adress so i don't know where to send it to so :yes:

be cool if in this website of mjjc we should have a christmas party in here what do you think of that :) ;)

Merry Christmas
MJJC , Michael and all the Fans
Merry_christmas_snow_ANI.gif

A Merry Christmas to all of you on MJJCommunity!

431817770_5_StRl.jpeg

431817722_5_3JVX.jpeg

Janena, Moussa, Dialo and Sewdou

God Bless everyone :yes: :santa: with :heart: and :hug: :yes: i love this time of this year :yes: :jump:

Bless your cotton soxs gal , lovely thread
happy holidayz to you and to ALL the wonderful members in MJJC .

Bless your cotton soxs gal , lovely thread

:lol: some you too :hug: you look like you're in good mood :lol: :giggle:
christmas does make people in good mood :yes:

today i'm in good mood we got alot of snow last night and know we're having white christmas Yeah :jump: for joy
and also too i'll be listening to christmas music and wrapping gifts for the kids my mom babysitting for :yes:

last night i watch santa claus 2 :yes: is one of my fav movie of all :yes:

Christmas would have to be the best season of the year. It's so magical, and undescribable! :heart: :D
And yeh rockstar, it would be so awesome if all the fans made a Christmas party! :happy:

i just what to say merry christmas to everybody here cause i wounderfull time of the year to give love and hugs and kiss and sharing and helping
so from me with love from the heart

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY AT MJJCOMMUNITY ALL MY LOVE
FROM MY HEART

Love Emilia,Rockstar ;)
aww, thank you dear. :flowers:
Please be safe.

Back