Merry Christmas to all the ppls at MJJCOMMUNITY Love Emilia, Rockstar

Merry Christmas everyone and a special one to you Emilia for making this thread :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :cheers::punk::clapping:

get into the spirit of loving of christmas with love in your hearts from my heart too all the ppls :heart: ;)

Very sweet of you! :cheeky:

I also want to wish all the MJ fans around the world a merry christmas! :angel: :wub2: Also, would I like to wish Michael and his entire family a merry christmas! :wub: :wub:

thank you jayjackson :flowers:

:yes: MERRY CHRISTMAS MICHAEL JACKSON WITH LOVE FROM MY HEART AND ALL THE PPLS IN MY HEART MERRY CHRISTMAS

this year was amazing alot of friends and caring and helping i thank you all for that :yes:

come on MissyLedger i'm 25 years old and i love christmas is one of my fav time of the year :yes: :jump: :santa:

ooh that's who you're :yes: ;)

but i love christmas makes me happy and all the family comes together :yes: and we eat to much :bad: :lol:

Merry Christmas Rock Star :) I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with you family.

Hey! Merry Christmas, I really hope y'all have the best Christmas you can get and I know I can get the best of it. Love you all and Jesus loves you.

are u planning to do anything special this xmas emilia or just stay home with family and friends and relax ? :) i'll stay at home studying and relaxing... watching movies and stuff

are u planning to do anything special this xmas emilia or just stay home with family and friends and relax ? :) i'll stay at home studying and relaxing... watching movies and stuff

hey Roxanne :waving:

Wow nobody ask me this question before :) i'm stay home with my family and i can't go anwhere cause i live with my mom and dad so the house is all christmas is all lights are up and tree is up we got alot of stuff we put up and everybody is coming over to my mom and dad house on christmas eve we'll have fish day cause that's what we do on my father side and we cook cookies and listen to elvis christmas songs and then we stay up late cause my dad and my brother in-law they go to midnight mess just grils stay up late and have fun and weap gifts :yes: and on christmas day i woke up early and we wait til everybody comes over and we listen to elvis christmas songs and my father maes are beafast he done this scece we were little is thing we do and then we clean up and we get alot of bags and then we get the crama and we atatin to open up are gifts then we go to are nanny and puppy house but we don't do that anymore cause they're dead :yes: :cry: :boohoo: but we stay are way know :yes:

Back