Memorial shaping up to be hot mess?

I just don't see how they are going to handle the volume of people who want to attend. I really think they should have had it at a bigger venue.

That`s why it doesn`t matter if you get a ticket or not.Everyone should try to be there show your love for Michael peacefully.I` ll do anything to go even if i don`t get inside just to show the world how important he is

They should have it in the largest venue possible. They should also have people at another venue that can watch it on a jumbo tron.
They should have the memorial twice just to make sure there is enough room for everyone.
Fill up the place and have the memorial. Then send everyone home and start it all over again with a new group.

That fucker on CNN, don't know what her name is asked how the city of Los Angeles is gonna pay for this because the state doesn't have money. The haters don't want to see this happen. Fans, just go and show your support, it really doesn't matter if you can't get inside.

I tell ya, LA would not be a place that the so-called "doctor" would want to be walking around in on July 7th.

i will not be able to make it to LA i would if i could! BUT for the love of god fans if you are in the area or can make it GO GO GO! SHOW THE WORLD WE LOVE MICHAEL i hope theres over a million people around that place!!!!

Back