May 22 - 24 Weekend News Byte

Those were heartening interviews. Thank you so much for posting them.

(24-5-2009) dame elizabeth taylor meanwhile also has a twitter account. In her postings she also says that she is looking forward to michael jackson's 'this is it' concerts:

go dame elizabeth taylor!!

She rocks! :)

Source: www.MichaelJackson.hu/blog

Updates in the Raymone Bain vs. Michael Jackson Case

Raymone Bain's lawyers filed for a preliminary injuction on May 21, 2009.

As the filing says, they want an immediate accounting of all compensation Michael Jackson received from the Thriller 25 and the AEG Live deals within 30 days. Bain furthermore wants to have 10% of these incomes deposited.

Bain says that this is a necessary step because of the substantial risk that payments received by Jackson will depleted or spent prior to judgement, or Jackson will leave the United States for a longer and uncertain time of period.

She gave an example of Jackson's irresponsible spending habits: after the 2007 refinancing of the loan on the Sony ATV Music Publishing catalog, Jackson reveived approximately 25 million dollars for personal living expenses. Bain states that Jackson spent approximately 6 million dollars to purchase statutes and antiques.

Bain mentioned that when Jackson stayed in a Las Vegas hotel, he said he would not leave until he could purchase the property owned by the Sultan of Brunei, which had an asking price of 100 million dollars. Jackson even sent a purchase proposal to the Sultan's representatives.

The former spokesperson of Jackson's listed 14 settled legal cases saying that 13 million dollars were allocated to pay these settlements.

hmmm at raymone... pretty sure these financial details she is speaking on are covered by a confidentiality agreement. dumb woman. let's see if these little indulgences on her part to try and persuade leave her under a breach of contract with her as defendant... dumb woman

Poor Raymone! I'm sure she is just upset that her lawsuit did not receive as much HYPE as she was expecting.

She played herself with that whole "video message" and "brand new website." Folks were too busy discussing her blond hair, nobody was paying attention to her lawsuit. LOL!

alright alright Raymone...Michael better come clean on those vases/urns and statues...I've heard many six figure values being quoted as spent on these items...get Michael to sell them and he'll give you the money ok...

Source: www.MichaelJackson.hu/blog

Updates in the Raymone Bain vs. Michael Jackson Case

Raymone Bain's lawyers filed for a preliminary injuction on May 21, 2009.

As the filing says, they want an immediate accounting of all compensation Michael Jackson received from the Thriller 25 and the AEG Live deals within 30 days. Bain furthermore wants to have 10% of these incomes deposited.

Bain says that this is a necessary step because of the substantial risk that payments received by Jackson will depleted or spent prior to judgement, or Jackson will leave the United States for a longer and uncertain time of period.

She gave an example of Jackson's irresponsible spending habits: after the 2007 refinancing of the loan on the Sony ATV Music Publishing catalog, Jackson reveived approximately 25 million dollars for personal living expenses. Bain states that Jackson spent approximately 6 million dollars to purchase statutes and antiques.

Bain mentioned that when Jackson stayed in a Las Vegas hotel, he said he would not leave until he could purchase the property owned by the Sultan of Brunei, which had an asking price of 100 million dollars. Jackson even sent a purchase proposal to the Sultan's representatives.

The former spokesperson of Jackson's listed 14 settled legal cases saying that 13 million dollars were allocated to pay these settlements.

congratulations Ms. Bain. you are now, the national enquirer, THe Sun, The Daily Mail, and others. you are now, THEIR spokesperson. and i must tell you, you are an unmitigated success at it.

Ms. Tabloid, let me remind you, spending money isn't irresponsible. it helps the economy. hogging money is irresponsible. that's what you do.

and Elizabeth Taylor, you ROCK.:punk:

Last edited:
Thank you for the news. God Bless Elizabeth Taylor :)

Michael Jackson Mentionings for May 24, 2009:

http://www.arjanwrites.com/arjanwrites/2009/05/listen-to-brandnew-usher-whats-a-guy-to-do.html

Usher fans have long waited for new material from the Atlanta crooner that he has been recording over the last few monhts. Listen to a demo version of "What's A Guy To Do" that is supposedly written by the Neptunes and Maroon 5's Adam Levine. It's extremely melodic and has a nice mix of Bee Gee's, meets Michael Jackson "Off The Wall," with a little Robin Thicke, and Neptunes magic. Very laid back. Excellent comeback potential for Usher with a refreshing vibe like this.

http://www.wbko.com/news/headlines/45926742.html

Things certainly heated up Saturday night at the Capitol Arts Center as local celebs donned their dancing shoes to raise money for a good cause.
Of course the competitors from WUHU, WBKO, and Trent Bedding also wanted to win bragging rights at this year's Dancing with Bowling Green's Own.
if (self['plpm'] && plpm['Mid-Story Ad']) document.write('');if (self['plpm'] && plpm['Mid-Story Ad']){ document.write(plpm['Mid-Story Ad']);} else { if(self['plurp'] && plurp['97']){} else {document.write(''); } }if (self['plpm'] && plpm['Mid-Story Ad']) document.write('');
Congratulations to our very own Ryan Dearbone and his partner, Amy Kempf, for winning with a Michael Jackson inspired routine.
"As a kid I danced like Michael a lot," said Dearbone. "I would sit in front of my tv at home, I would do the dances, I would do everything he did. The past two weeks I kind of revisited that and went on Youtube to watch all of his videos kind of trying to pick up some things. The moonwalk I could never get til now, til they taught me that, but now I can do the moonwalk."
All proceeds from the event will benefit the Children's Miracle Network.

http://www.sbpost.ie/post/pages/p/story.aspx-qqqt=NEWS+FEATURES-qqqm=nav-qqqid=41943-qqqx=1.asp

The exhibition features a sizeable selection of items owned by Marilyn Monroe, ranging from dresses and fur stoles to a copper saucepan and even some kitchen tiles from her home. The museum’s last big event, an exhibition of Michael Jackson memorabilia, created an enormous burst of publicity and attracted 40,000 people in ten days, many from overseas.

Michael Jackson HIStory for May 24, 2009:

1990 - Michael Jackson's album "Thriller" was certified 21 times Platinum by the RIAA.

1997 - Michael Jackson's album "Blood On The Dance Floor" hit #1 in the U.K. This version of the album included five new songs and eight remixes.

2005 - Jay Leno and Chris Tucker testified for the defense at Michael Jackson's child molestation trial.

Usher fans have long waited for new material from the Atlanta crooner that he has been recording over the last few monhts. Listen to a demo version of "What's A Guy To Do" that is supposedly written by the Neptunes and Maroon 5's Adam Levine. It's extremely melodic and has a nice mix of Bee Gee's, meets Michael Jackson "Off The Wall," with a little Robin Thicke, and Neptunes magic. Very laid back. Excellent comeback potential for Usher with a refreshing vibe like this.

Note To Usher: Have your OWN vibe. LOL!

I mean, seriously, why can't folks create their OWN vibe. Your goal is to create something new, yet you mention the VIBE of all these other artists. And let's be for real, the only person who can create an MJ vibe is MJ!

Why can't Usher just met Usher while creating new music. LOL!

This is exactly what I thought. She wants the money RIGHT NOW!

That, AND she's trying to get in the spotlight: AGAIN!

I swear, folks who have had a taste of MJ's inner circle, have a hard time giving it up, in my opinion. When Ms. Bain was with MJ, she was on the front burner, now she is not on the stove at all!

Poor Raymone! I'm sure she is just upset that her lawsuit did not receive as much HYPE as she was expecting.

She played herself with that whole "video message" and "brand new website." Folks were too busy discussing her blond hair, nobody was paying attention to her lawsuit. LOL!

good grief.. I have to agree with you.. it seems Michael is giving the rope to hang herself...

that injunction is just getting her into more trouble and shows Michael DOES have money...

idiot!! she is..

lastly, if D-Bains was doing everything for Michael and negoitiated the T-25 deal....why don't she know how much he got for Thriller 25??

Umm??

I mean, seriously, why can't folks create their OWN vibe. Your goal is to create something new, yet you mention the VIBE of all these other artists. And let's be for real, the only person who can create an MJ vibe is MJ!

Yeah, and if you go to YouTube and listen to the new song, he is SOOOO copping Michael's style. The funny part is to hear him trying to do the falsetto like Michael. And with Pharrell on board as producer, I am sure they were intentionally trying to channel Michael. Usher's last album came and went...didn't do too well. So he is seriously looking for a hit. When all else fails, channel the King!

lastly, if D-Bains was doing everything for Michael and negoitiated the T-25 deal....why don't she know how much he got for Thriller 25??hmm??

Dang, you make a good point. She should know everything about it. After all, she negotiated it. Seriously, Raymone. I know you are reading this board, so seriously, girl.

i think it's cool. cus it's nice that artists that use MJ's style are atv artists.:D and we want them to do whatever it takes to get a hit so MJ gets more money. even if it means copping MJ's style.

and it's certainly not hurting MJ publicity wise.

it could be part of what contributed to MJ's o2 record. i'm not saying for sure, but i don't wanna spoil the possible party.

and he's an MJ fan. and i'd rather that he would be. and they forgot to add that that song has a little Stevie Wonder vibe in there too. lol

Last edited:
i think it's cool. cus it's nice that artists that use MJ's style are atv artists.:D

Yes, but i think usher and a lot of artist tend to go overboard with the "copying mj style" and dont use their own special talents to show ppl what they really can do. I personally think that is kinda boring.

(24-5-2009) Dame Elizabeth Taylor meanwhile also has a Twitter account. In her postings she also says that she is looking forward to Michael Jackson's 'This Is It' concerts:

"Counting the days until Michael's opening night in London."
Source: MJFC / Twitter

You can rely on Liz. I hope she is healthy enough to be able to travel and to visit some shows
Thanx for posting Dr.Feelgood. I'm sure we'll see her sitting in the audience:) Everytme I hear her saying something about Mike, I'm thankful Mike's got such a true friend like her. They say, you can't make no friends in the industry, but thankfully, it's not always true. I believe both of them know how hard it is to make loyal, life-long friends in the industry, so they cherish their friendship so much.

As for the 50 Cent comment, it feels good. One thing that's bothering me, he dissed and made fun of so many people in the industry, so I wouldn't be surprised even if one of his future targets will be Michael Jackson.

Thanx for the N&M:flowers:

Back