Marvel Cinematic Universe

The fifth Avengers movie was previously titled Avengers: The Kang Dynasty, and was to star Jonathan Majors as time-traveling villain Kang. But Marvel cut ties with the actor after he was convicted of assault and harassment in December. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings director Destin Daniel Cretton was once attached to direct Kang Dynasty, but he departed a month before Majors’ conviction. The feature is expected to get a new name and a new focus.

RDM OFFICALY RETURNS AS DOCTOR DOOM!!! OMG! I can't believe it! That was my dream for the last several years GOD! And brothers Russo are coming back too! Damn! I can't believe that it's really hapening:cry::cry::cry:

I'm excited to see both Brave New World and Thunderbolts, but I'm conflicted on the upcoming Avengers sequels since Downey will be playing Doctor Doom. With him being such a big name now, there's no way Marvel will keep him masked all the time, so the only way I can think of that the change would make sense is if they change Doom's origins from the comics, making him into a rogue multiverse variant of Tony Stark.

Back